Butcherblock Guide Sightings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tyllu, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Caela Well-Known Member

First, Thank you so much for running guide events on Butcherblock! Woohoo!

But could you include the time zone on these? I think I missed the one on Sunday because I was in DLW at the wrong time (not that you posted that one, but neither of these have time zones included).

And can I put in a request for the Nebulous Newsie quest for sometime in the evening (say after 6pm Central?) - that would be awesome!
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

I'll trys to remind them, but you should assume Pacific time on these.
  3. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

So Sorry,. it is Pacific Time.
  4. SynnikuL Active Member

No problem at all. I think most of us always assume PST unless otherwise noted. PST is what everything SOE-related has always been done in. And again, thanks for doing these on BB! :)
  5. Dinendall Elder Guide

I happened to be strolling around the harbor today and many folks were talking about a rumors they'd heard

A small dragon may be looking for your help. You can help her out on the Lavastorm dock - 12/9/14 @ 2pm

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

For those of a more tale-sharing bent, be at the New Halas docks on the 9th around 6 Pm Pacific and looks for a person named Jeengle. Apparently they likes telling stories.

And thens on the 10th at about 8 PM Pacific, another of them folks will be in the Obol Plains area looking for some help with a spirit.
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I've heard rumors that a Gnome will be traveling in Antonica today at 6PM PT between the North Qeynos and South Qeynos gates looking for some help.
  8. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I just heard that the Gnome will be delayed until 700PM PT due to an experiment gone wrong.
  9. Avithax Well-Known Member

The Gnome in Antonica seemed to be a little frumpy and appeared to be somewhere else. Perhaps his infatuation with winning the lights contest was distAFKting because he took a while to respond and never did update the quest for one of us :(

Is there any rumor on when the guide that gives Newsie's quest will be around?
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Squeecha Senior Guide

Watch out.. fun things is coming soon... and tomorrow, if you makes your way into a special Wonderland around 5 PM, you may finds a sad Gigglegibber looking for some assistance.
  11. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Norrathians

It is with great pleasure I announce the Butcherblock Frostfell Party! You have TWO opportunities to join us for this wonderful gathering!

When and Where:
    Hold of Prexus on Wednesday 17th December at 2.00pm (PST)
    or
    Hold of Prexus on Saturday 20th December at 12.00 noon (PST)

Both gatherings will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.

Lets celebrate Frostfell, sing some carols, exchange gifts, tell some stories and much more. We welcome you to our hall this Frostfell season! Dress in your finest costume, the Guides will be there to judge the best costume and a prize will be given!

Keep your eyes and ears peeled on the General communications just prior to our event, details will be given here how you can join us for this event.

We hope to see you there!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  12. Canth Active Member

Ooo, during raid. Can we do this at a different time of day? Please?
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

I is sure that the Gigglegibbers will be clumsy at other points too!
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

General communications? Where/what is that? The Main chat channel on the server? I may have to miss the Wed event, but hopefully will be available for the Saturday one. :D

Any guide quests to be given out for Frostfell? I so want to do these and almost always seem to miss them, though I've been meeting some absolutely lovely guides in the past several weeks as they appear to hand goodies out. Unfortunately, the ones I've seen have not had any quests for us to do, though I do love all the wonderful treats, and the rolling pin I received is SPECTACULAR! (Heroes Festival, I did get to complete a few guide quests for and I completed one guide collection for the first time.) :)
  15. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings all, I heard a rumor that....

A very sad Gigglebigger may be looking for your help in the Frostfell Wonderland Village - December 16th @ 0600 PST

16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Any chance of getting the Newsie's quest on BB sometime soon? I'll be on all day today and tomorrow, if any guides will be around. I'd really appreciate it very very much. I should be here for Saturday's event as well. :)
    Mermut likes this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

Another guide quest I'd love to do is the one that gives the mistletoe item :)
  18. Vanikha New Member

Any chance we can get the Nebulous Newsies quest on BB? Pretty please?
    Caela, Merriel and Pipsissiwa like this.
  19. Squeecha Senior Guide

20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yes, please, again! Some of us have missed doing these quests.

Rattytuli the ratty guide
    Had a very glittery hat
    (like a disco ball)
    And if you ever saw it
    You would even say it sparkles
    (like a starry sky)
    All of the other guides
    Used to knock the hat off his head
    (and poke fun at him)
    They never let poor Rattytuli
    Join in any guide games.
    (like Squash the Gnome)