Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

same problem here with most of my chars. It works very well now but bugged out when Velious went out, randomly setting some chars at a set value. I had some that were level 40 TS at the time and never set foot on Velious get 50/50 and my main which discoed every single item in the GD and then drunder questline which is still stuck at 47/50.

Examples:
    - Ludahnya, level 10 outfitter, has 9/50 quests completed in Great Divide (86+ zone heh) http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/achievements/429497033569/tradeskills
    - Whilhelmina, 95 alchemist, every single TS quest done in the whole word, is still at 47/50 http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/achievements/1297080579898/tradeskills
  2. Dethdlr Active Member

I checked both of those characters. Looks that way in the data as well so it's not anything we're doing at EQ2U.

(Don't want Gninja wasting time pursuing undomesticated water fowl. :) )
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I checked them in game first. well, not today but I always give those 2 examples and I know them well ;p
  4. Gninja Developer

As I said this is a problem you will likely have to petition for. They can help you. On the game side of things we have fixed the problem, unfortunately it doesn't fix the problem for people who were already affected by the bug.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'll try to petition for it once more and link to this thread. Last time the GM didn't want to fix it.
  6. Rothrandir New Member

I just wanted to thank you for the response. I wasn't aware that this issue had been fixed since I first reported it over a year ago. Either I missed the patch note on it or it got overlooked. In any case, I opened a support ticket yesterday and a GM very kindly fixed the issue for me after borrowing my account for a few hours. :)
  7. Chronus Active Member

Death Raider
    Defeating Barrodas, The Ancient Sentinel, and Bastion in challenge mode!
    • Slay Barrodas in challenge mode!
    • Slay Bastion in challenge mode!
    • Slay the Ancient Sentinel in challenge mode!

I've done all of those apart from Bastion and EQ2U shows me at 0/3 completed, can't be sure what I'm at in game because it's a hidden one but this may be bugged.
  8. Raenius Well-Known Member

True - although EQ2U shows I got Bastion challenge so far - the other two didnt work it seems.
    Just to sort it out: cant you just "connect" completed achievements with others that sum something up? So the game checks upon your completed achievements, and if you already got the one for a kill of e.g. Barrodas it will update this part for a triumph as well?
    It often seems every achievement is coded for itself, if it would be the other way around you could check / fix alot stuff retroactive.
  9. Casca New Member

There is an issue with the last "Mission" achievement (Quest category).

I have completed the Mission Impossible achievement where you need 1000 missions.
    But for the Mission Implausible one, I have only 490 completed missions over 2000....
  10. Dethdlr Active Member

"Sense of Urgency: Tower of Frozen Shadow" used to have several events that you had to complete in order to get the achievement. All but three of them have been removed from Census (which is perfectly valid).

I just finished removing the extra events from EQ2U.

Apparently last Friday night, Tiggre on the Guk server became the first, and so far only character to complete this achievement (or at least as far as the Census data goes).
  11. Daray Well-Known Member

Just tested this, and it still isn't working. The one step I am missing from "Sense of Urgency: Tower of Frozen Shadow" is "Tome of Ages Past and Spectral Librarian Emiida".

I just killed both the encounter in the heroic version and the x2 version of the zone (to be sure), and neither updated that missing step.
  12. Dethdlr Active Member

I'm guessing that you already had the individual achievement for that completed from a while ago, but when you got it, it didn't grant the triumph because you hadn't completed all the steps yet, steps that, at the time, were impossible to do, can't kill Lord Bob in Tower of Frozen Shadow.

When you go back in now and kill the same mob in the same timeframe, you're not getting the individual achievement again since you already got it a while ago. Since the code isn't executing that occurs when you get the achievement, the code also isn't checking to see if that completes all of the steps for the triumph and therefore isn't granting the triumph. If you hadn't already done all three of them on that character and completed the third one for the first time, it should grant the triumph.

But that's just a guess.
  13. ValleyKing New Member

1. Seems like some achievements for collection quests disappeared (for 100, 200, 300 and 400 collections)
    2. 85th Season Adventurer - that one should be 95th Season Adventurer
    3. Pls check the PvP achievement "Discord Hardened" - it seems to be broken
  14. Dethdlr Active Member

Disappeared from where? I still see them in Census and on EQ2U. They are hidden though and only show up in game once you've completed them. Are they possibly showing up completed on EQ2U but not showing up in game?
  15. Twyxx Well-Known Member

Not fixed. Granted flawless again last night with deaths. HM Bastion
  16. Tindias New Member

Mission Implausible

Complete 2000 Missions for myself it bugged ever since i got 1000 missions completed. I had around 600 missions before release of DoV, I send around 1 month doing DoV solo missions in Great Divide and Eastern wastes for missions counts, and once i had completed 1000 and gotten the achievement my mission count went to 400 odd, currently at 467, but i am sure it should be at least 1000+ since i already have the achievement for 2000 unlocked.
  17. Tindias New Member

I killed Spectral Librarian Emiida the other day, and it didn't update Destiny of Velious Overachiever.
  18. Raenius Well-Known Member

Same, killed Spectral Librarian Emiida and Tome and didnt update the triumph.
  19. Gninja Developer

You had already gotten the achievement for killing them before right? Just not the triumph version? I havent been able to find a way around it if you have already gotten the original achievement for killing them. I might have to reset that kill for everyone so that it will update correctly going forward.

For "Mission Implausible" this one is much more complicated. It has to do with how our mission system works. The missions cycle out so when they do they no longer count toward how many you have completed. We may have to end up taking the achievement out completely.
  20. ValleyKing New Member

i checked them ingame with "medals_show_all 1"