Bleedthrough..

Discussion in 'Priests' started by kronich, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Kari Well-Known Member

If you stand where a circle will appear before the script starts,then the script will work and the other circles will also offer protection. So we always have the whole group stand where we know a circle will appear and use a pet to pull. I always assumed that was a zone bug and not a defiler bug.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

I know it's a zone bug but it appears shaman suffer more from it than other healers
  3. Blambil Active Member

Come on devs, this is massively broken, and needs fixed.. It's a lazy way to fix a larger problem, and it penalizes only the shamans.

That's 88% bleed-through. Not an expert zone, not a raid zone, just a heroic zone. Not a resolve problem, a broken mechanic. Remove Bleedthrough, find another way to solve it please.
  4. Nicci New Member

On tonights raid our maintank got one shotted more then once on several fights due to the defilers wards having 100% bleedthrough. With this mechanic in place.... there is no use anymore for defilers.
    Doomravin likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Bleedthrough doesn't help anybody.. it just hurts wards. It doesn't solve any problems, it just creates new, different problems :(
  6. Doomravin Well-Known Member

First time I've ever had to put in a bug report about a raid name in about 3 years of low to mid tier raiding (and currently working on building up to T4) Oo

Tank was one-shotted twice against Sentinel Primatious - we usually do him in our sleep. We looked through the ACT and it seems like the defiler wards completely failed the instant the tank was cursed and she got hit for 44 million each time

Other times tonight it looked like defiler wards were just not working at all when we checked the ACT