Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Zoning into The Blazing Forge (Rujh) puts you in the zone wall with bugged graphics, when you move the zone wall appears and the graphics fix themselves.

You can move but the zone in point could do with moving a tad.
  2. sarthek New Member

Not sure if it's a bug or intended but after 3/5 patch Huckle Thornleaf is missing from Xorbb for anniversary task Evil Eye Operation. Seems like an awfully short time for the anniversary quest givers to be done for the year already.
  3. Tual Augur

I looked around, but haven't seen anniversary stuff mentioned. Can they be adjusted to let level 100's request? I can request on a 92 solo, but when I try with level 100, or with 100's in group I get the "Your party exceeds the maximum allowed number of players." That doesn't happen on all of them, I can request maybe two from Sam Napth on a level 100 toon.
  4. Riou EQResource

A few of his tasks don't allow more then 1 toon inside, you will have to solo it
  5. blood & gufts Augur

Yes as Riou says, some of the tasks only allow 1 person in there. And some are hard there.

But inpossible to see which is single, which you can Group with, would be nice to be able to see the difference in the title thing.
  6. Bart Journeyman

Anniversary Shared Task: Breaking Mirrors

Can not click mirror, would love to do this quest but can not get past breaking first mirror.

Bristlebane Server
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/sigh

AB down again, I thought maintenance was done to stop this....AB needs more love.
  8. Numzan Augur

Its not about the system, its what we are receiving on their ends. It also happens in the grounds with little to no players. It doesn't pause then come back 1-2 seconds later it just feels like packet loss or general lag.

I might have to turn off some of the animations again, and a few options. Ive set it prior to 30/60 and it works much better for EQ.

Its just an old engine, that has a hard time keeping up :(
  9. Skallagrim New Member

Thought the namers in the HA were going to spawn more? I have tried to spawn Sentinel Jorgyl in WK about 30 times, and no sign of him at all.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When is the patch going in so Frog Monks can be created in Rathe Mountains?
  11. Marshall Maathers Augur

Saturday, April 13th, I ran Protected Passage for the named. After 35 missions it spawned and:

1) It didn't give the emote across your screen that the named spawned

2) It didn't show up on Find

3) It had locked so I could not task add anyone at that point.

The third point is important for this patch, as it was claimed "Heroic Adventures no longer lock, so players can be added to them at any time. Request timers are unchanged."

The other two points, well, I forget if they were implemented after Augur mentioned they would be in this thread:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/whom-it-may-concern-heroic-adventures.207034/