Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Shining rampart has issues, sometimes it heals for nothing, or doesn't proc at all vs light or dark blues, I undertand you wanted to reduce the proc rate vs lower con mobs, but in house of Thule it can't even keep me alive vs a singe light blue. This is unacceptable.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not meant to keep you alive, it is only a small heal. If it isn't healing when it takes a counter that should be fixed though.
  3. turlo Journeyman

This one is on my wife's cleric. I didn't believe her at first, but personally verified it. She has a full set of latent etheric armor. She is receiving 0 mana from each piece. She gets the ac and hp increases, but the only mana she gets is from the augs on the armor. Extremely noticeable. I am not finding any other forum references to this, so not sure if her character is bugged, or what not.

Steps to isolate, all failed:
    1) Zoning
    2) camping
    3) Changing out gear
    4) Removed charm and/or powersource.

Out of ideas. All I know is I have a very upset wife right now because her cleric is WAY low on mana.
  4. Numzan Augur

-Its taking twice as long lately to login to the game.
    -tons of lag this morning at 4am est. It even was difficult to login to the game.

Really frustrating, what's the problem?
  5. Bart Journeyman

I rarely ever had any lag up till a while ago I am running i7-3970X 4.7 GHz CPU, Nvidia GeForce Titan SLI Vid card, 32 gig's TridentX DDR3-3000, on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard Connected with ADSL2+. I doubt it is on my end.
    Miss_Jackie and guado like this.
  6. Potawatomi Augur

Berzerker epic 1.5 seems bugged. Julei Direaxe, once hailed just walks straight into the the water and despawns.
  7. guado Augur

Remote Relentless Servant does not work if you cast it on a non ground surface (ie: a bridge, specifically, in the Into the Hills heroic adventure) says "cannot see your target." I assume this is the same case with any other targeted ground spell.
  8. guado Augur

Maybe THAT's where all the Xorbb's Caged Hatred is !?!?!?!?
  9. turlo Journeyman

Disregard my post. Not related to patch. Was user error on installing the interface.
  10. Gialana Augur

Yes, it is the same. It happens with targeted mezz and splash heals, as well. It also occurs in the caves, at least in the Dead Hills heroic adventures. Additionally, the floating green target ring cannot be seen when this happens.
  11. svann Augur

This is not a new bug but its a bug (I think).
    Pyromancy wizard aa will not overwrite cryomancy or arcomancy. If you have cryo or arco up and you want to switch to pyromancy you have to first remove what you have up. Both cryo and arco will overwrite the other 2, but pyro will not.
  12. CletusTheCaveman New Member

Boat in Burried Sea is messed up.. Tried riding the boat to Barren Coast near Logan Grimm and another boat pushed me and then I spawned at the succor point.. This is annoying..
  13. Numzan Augur

Any Update on the Beam Spell line that bugged? its been 9 days since reported.

Dead corpses count, against the 12 mobs.

It effects all of us since the 2/19th patch :(
  14. Numzan Augur

Also looking into a couple things, with the beam spells and another issue that comes and goes

Example Does 44k damage health of mob is 39%, and after you look it doesn't drop in HP and still has 39% this is after a line is casted or the beam line itself was casted.

I have to duplicate it again and again before finding out what line is causing it or if its something else.
  15. Gr8fuldave Augur

Bixie Warfront HA "Working Overtime". I got to the final step, "Earn Kelly's Trust". I said Ready to her and she spawned the 4 rioting mobs. One of them, however, ran past the walled off tunnel to where he was not able to be cast upon. I could target him with my druid due to finding him with track, and standing right on the wall and turning slightly so that I could see him. I could not cast any spells on him or range attack him. I ended up sicking my pet on him and killed him with my mage pet, but now there are no more Rioting mobs and Kelly thinks that there are. I am now stuck on the last dang mob (although I killed it) and can not get the final update. Very frustrating... I hailed Kelly again, and she says that there are still mobs to kill but there are none.
  16. Gr8fuldave Augur

Update. I figured out you have to kill the Riot Cops too.
  17. Apathy Elder

Went into Veeshans Peak to clear the named with some low level guildies; had group invis' d with AA invisible before zoning in. Once inside, SI mobs were scowling but did not attack. Ran all the way up to Xygoz w/o having to kill any trash; Xygoz himself was scowling but did not aggro. Once I killed him I tried the A A invisible again but didn't work. However, zoned out a toon, recast A A invis and I was able to run that to on up to Druusk without problems.
  18. Numzan Augur

But I thought it was beams doing the lag?

I too have a high end system like yours... just I spent 700-800 for the video card :) and cable modem.

Everyone on raids, certain zones are getting the lag spikes, and or packet loss to the server. It just totally freezes. Every night, day since the patch it has gotten or stayed the same prior to the patch when it was commented on about the beam spells.

Still haven't had a Hotfix on the spell lines that have been modified either, so I cant see it being people abusing the system to lag it out.
  19. Makavien Augur

I have not had much lag at all and I use . I7 3.50 ghz, asus maximus hero , 500 gb SSD, 16 gb ram,and Asus GTX 760 I use time warner cable .

So not sure what you guys are lagging from.
  20. Makavien Augur

I do notice there is some instance lag maybe that server is overloaded and needs to be an array if it isn't already.