Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. a_cleric00 Lorekeeper

The experiment would be to have most people turn off autogrant, have one person zone and time it. Then have most people turn it back on and have the same person zone and time it. By most people, I mean most people on the server (which you have no way of knowing which zones are which server).
  2. a_cleric00 Lorekeeper

Are you (and that zerker) raid geared? It seems like gear really has an effect on this stuff. Tons of people in group gear are complaining they are only getting 1 proc every 2-3 minutes. I think the scaling might be off?
  3. guado Augur

I am zoning faster after unchecking Auto Grant.
  4. Lerilon Lorekeeper

If it's truly the auto grant on zoning, how about changing it so that it only checks for that option when you first log in, so a person has to camp and come back to get granted AAs. That would eliminate ALL the checks on zoning that must be slamming the server.
  5. Ellyra Augur

Is anyone else having this issue or similar issues, with NPCs popping up/falling all over the place? If so, when did it start happening and what tasks/zones are you noticing the issue?
  6. Keeneyes Journeyman

That goes against what Piestro had stated earlier, which was:
    I'm also on board with the HS crowd. Given that it was supposed to be 2/min and Piestro even said the difference between group and raid geared toons wouldn't be significant, it sure feels significant. I'm hoping it's not the intended result and that it will be fixed soon.
    Shimmerleaf likes this.
  7. Feradach Augur

Was grouped with an SK this morning that got a 2HS skillup even though he had a 1HB and shield equipped. Saw a couple others talking in general chat about similar things happening to them as well.
  8. Rorce Augur

Yes. "Disrupting the Ritual" in Dead Hills is doing this bad. The campfires that you have to extinguish (in one of the possible steps) or hand books to (in a different possible step) are warping all over the place. Not only are they bouncing up and down, buy they are moving across the zone!
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Rorce Augur

This mission pretty much can't be completed if you roll one of these steps.
  10. blood & gufts Augur

Had The Other Brother bugging after completing:
    •Kill the spirits that have been stalking Brother Chintle 0/3 (Ethernere Tainted West Karana) •Kill the stalker npcs that spawned

NeXT step was: •Speak with Brother Estle 0/1 (Ethernere Tainted West Karana

which was not possible. No response
  11. Qbert Gallifreyan

This sounds like expected behavior, assuming the sk in question was using the disc that fires off three 2hs attacks (which uses the 2hs skill regardless of what weapon is equipped).
    Sinestra and Feradach like this.
  12. Mithrandyr Augur

Gouging/Gashing Blade line.
    1: 2H Slashing Attack for 928 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
    2: 2H Slashing Attack for 928 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
  13. Bart Journeyman

Opted in for the Auto grant AA's on a lower level toon. then went out on my way fighting then noticed I had got a Second Specialization. Getting this wouldn't be a problem BUT i didn't want alteration as my 2nd. now I have to go to reset it with the quest in sol and spend a few hours casting just the one I want again and then the 2nd one, this is a problem for me.
  14. a_cleric00 Lorekeeper

I know that goes against what Piestro was saying, but some people are claiming to get a TON of decap/HS procs. I don't know if they are lying or if the gear scaling is broken (broken in that it does not scale like Piestro said it would).
  15. Twochords Journeyman

I noticed this on test right after patch to add aa autogrant. I /bug 'ed it 2 separate times. I only noticed it in the disrupting the ritual mission. Campfires/boxes falling from sky in different locations.
  16. Twochords Journeyman

it can be completed, just have to track the campfires, run up hill to them and click, sometimes they move before you get there, but then just do it again. 1 box spawned in the correct place every time so that was ok.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Server lag on Bertoxx now. 8:51pm EST. Been hearing it has been happening all day. We started raiding at 8pm and been intermittent 2 second lagging for me. Using in game display my packet loss percent is 100% (no packets being lost) and ping time 105ms.

Everyone reporting lagging from 2 seconds to 10 seconds. Making it really hard to raid.

It appears to be your servers and/or your network, not the internet or our connections / ISPs.
  18. Drathos_BotS Elder

Severe Lag in WK2 Raid Instance second night in a row. Rathe Server completely unplayable atm
  19. Slasher Augur

Not true you just have to keep spam clicking the campfire where it is appearing and you will get a target that can be traded with or clicked. The visual is warping but the actual box/campfire is still in a static spot it seems because once i was able to target it my target ring did not move but still seen the boxes warping up and down.

If you get the goo step though just start over. You will be lucky if you find enough to click.
  20. Numzan Augur

1. Mage beam line (whole line) is not working correctly. Its hitting maybe 1 or 2 out of 10-15 pulled grey cons. I posted under Old farts forum LOL, and someone suggested I come here and post the possible Dead corpse counting, against the 12 limits.

2. AA purchase fast without anything checked. 10% on, 90% xp Auto purchased without any check marks put into that box prior. Went to auto extended target window.

3. Purchasing auto grant, has the ability to cripple lower levels bonus after you auto apply the granted AA's The bonus is reduced, and may hinder a persons class. You may have 4000AA of garbage and 0 aa's of skill. If you get what I mean. This will lose the bonus for anyone trying to catchup to 8000aa's

Example: 0AA's autogrant 4000aa's of useless aa's
    Player levels 4000's aa's of class specifics, and may reach 6000+ with autogrant without doing the numbers

A player picking 4000aa's off the start will cause class specific aa's to be harder to obtain.

Correct this if I am wrong, or adjust what I am saying.

Addition:
    Unless there is a way for a lower lvl player 70ish to group with 100ish, and the lvl 70 has yellow, blue mobs where as the 100 has grey con. XP and AA can be granted to the lower lvl and not the higher level. I believe it is currently 0% to aa's because its lower then the top players limits?

Is this correct.