Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. 7 Dragons New Member

I noticed when they took away the Leadership window, I couldn't find where the option to Mentor a player went?
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

With leadership taken away and converted to everyone having there is no need to mentor someone for LAA or RLAA.
  3. nbkan New Member

Game seems very laggy to me since patch. With the maintenance the day prior to patch I was fine like I normally am. I am hoping it's just me or something is seriously amiss.
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

is the aa count gonna be fixed? when i used auto grant my assigned is alot more then spent looks dumb lol
  5. Jasmy Journeyman

I was granted 10/10 Hybrid Research AAs.
  6. BeenThair New Member

Lag is really bad. Cast a spell and it takes 20 secs to show up. I thought this patch was to fix the lag. Appears to have made it worse. Wiped our raid tonight.
  7. Liliornin New Member

Just popped Divine Retribution (cleric AA). It gave me 40 charges. The text says "This effect will fade after 72 strikes".
  8. Kiras Augur

On the Xorbb 3 raid, approximately 10% of our raid gets hideously lagged out (like 20 seconds to cast a spell) right after Xorbb shouts names. They function fairly normally during add waves. This did not happen before the patch.
  9. Izcurly Augur

But correct. Assigned is what the AA would have cost if you had bought them yourself. Spent is what you actually have spent on AA. Auto-granted AA therefore show up under assigned (value of AA) but not under spent (cost to you was zero after all).

Far as I know, "Spent" is only visible to you personally, nobody else can see it.
  10. Sinzz Augur

disrupting the ritual : boxes falling from sky cannot target and finish the mission fire was kinda doing same but could target fast enough to complete that part
  11. Lerilon Lorekeeper

I would like to suggest that the changes you made to proc chance calculations are both flawed AND causing the massive server lag. I'm not raid geared, but with 1170 Dex, and 153 Heroic Dex, I was proc'ing headshot once very 2 minutes. Now I understand raid geared players it's twice a minute, but does it really fall THAT far down for group geared? (Level 97 with mix of RoF, VoA and HoT gear)

And the lag is HORRIBLE. I play on an awesome computer, never, ever have lag, zone in under 20 seconds most of the time. Today I repeatedly thought I was locked up as nothing I did worked for 20-30 seconds, and then everything I had tried to do happened at the same time. I was running to Magus Burlshin, for instance, and just as I reached him visibly, I was suddenly back to the last curve in the mountains before you can see the crystal druid circle. It hasn't been deadly for me yet, but I can see how it could be.
    Suifeng likes this.
  12. Liliornin New Member

I wonder if the server has to calculate the granting of AA every time each player zones. Assuming it's a check on each AA, could be a lengthy line of code... multiplied by number of people zoning... is that the lag? Perhaps if everyone turned the grant AA off once received.
  13. Naugrin Augur

We had a lot of lag spikes during raids tonight on the rathe, and very noticeable chat lag all night.
  14. blood & gufts Augur

Was thinking the same.

That or they downgraded the servers.
  15. Clerical Error New Member

The 12 hit limit on beams is broken, in that it counts corpses towards the limit.

Beaming down a group of 13+ mobs, the 13th never takes damage until a corpse poofs, or repositioned, etc. which isn't always possible with summoning mobs.
  16. Zahrym Augur

Not to drop a turd in the punch bowl, but ya. You definitely get more then 2 procs a minute on most of the stuff that was changed (Headshot, Decap, Assassinate). By my count something like 80 is the average if I don't run out of mobs.

Also procs on certain weapon skills regardless of previous procs.

I can't notice any difference between before/after the patch, only that I can kill higher con's.

Important to note I'm only referring to my personal experience with a ranger. I was watching a Zerker keep half of valley cleared though.
  17. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I can confirm the that spell 'Beam of Scythes' rk 3 is not hitting living targets AT ALL if there are already 12 corpses in it's cone. No resist messages as well, but spell procs are hitting the targeted mob, just the Beam isn't.
  18. Teferi_Zebuxoruk Master

The enchanter AA Illusions of Grandeur (2 mins) is overwritten by an inferior bard AA Fierce Eye (1 min). Would be nice if IoG blocked FE from landing.
    RPoo and Falos like this.
  19. Cereh New Member

I thought that since the "shining" line of cleric spells were getting split into 2 buffs that one of them was supposed to go to the short buff box. It is already hard enough to manage buff slots, especially on mercenaries which are capped at 15. Can we get this looked at? It really leaves no room for any situational buffs like divine intervention or spires.

Also, could we look into getting a buff slot increase for mercs, either through AA's or something? As it stands the moment they get ANY debuff on them it usually strips a random buff off and usually one that cant be replaced mid fight.
  20. blood & gufts Augur

Got a friend to experiment a few times for me.

The experiement was to zone with or without autogrant activated.

There did seem to be longer zoning time with autogrant clicked than without