Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Marbles Elder

HA: Protected passage, last of the imps either spawn behind fire wall or wandered there after a pull/split. either way, mission could not be finished
  2. Beldan_VZ Journeyman

Ok. Shining rampart. I cast it on myself 91 clr, and I have my 100 warrior duel me, I put the crappiest weapons on my warrior, and start swinging away. Shining rampart starts going off, but doesn't heal me for ANYTHING.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No idea about the other stuff, but this is working as intended. The Dev's stated well ahead of time that if the auto grant puts you over the 4k AA amount you will not get the bonus. More or less the reason is that you have over 4k AAs assigned, so you get no bonus.
  4. ConductorSweets New Member

Not sure if this has been discussed yet.
    Bard songs - Kaficus's Spiteful Lyrics and Kaficus's Song of Suffering no longer stack. Suffering is a Proc song and Lyric is an AC buff. These are two songs I play consistently in raid groups. I'm not sure if this is a bug due to the names of the songs, or it is an intended effect; which I hope it is not. Until this is fixed (?) I have to chose between DPS for my melee group or AC to survive wild ramps and such.

Anyone else find this?
  5. Klav New Member

Sorry i should have posted this before todays patch, but i was in grounds and my mount stayed there after i logged onto another toon. so i switched back to original toon and it said i cant have two mounts? Also swarm pets were staying up for hours after use, in Shards landing i had a swarm pet stay up for over 8 hours by the underground city, and saw someone elses over by the corrupted packs area.
  6. Mendel Journeyman

After the Feb 21 patch, the auto-grant does not work on existing characters. Yesterday, 2/20, I used auto-grant on 2 chars, level 80 and 77. Both worked as expected after zoning. Today, I enabled auto-grant on a 3rd character, level 78, and zoned (twice). Nothing. There is/was no patch note to say this feature has been disabled.
  7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I know this is a little late, but the wizard's port to "Ethernere Tainted West Karana", in it's description, it states Shard's Landing. Nothing major, just wanted to point it out. ;)
    guado likes this.
  8. Riou EQResource

Auto-Grant no longer checks after zoning with Todays (2/21) patch, you have to camp and re log in, or level up
  9. Sinestra Augur

You aren't granted 4k useless AAs. Some may be useless, but they are all AAs up to and including Underfoot. Most of those AAs are quite useful and many of them are required to get further class and archetype AAs.

Will this make it somewhat harder to get a few class AAs? Possibly, but you will still have a great foundation of AAs to work from. It in no way cripples new players.
  10. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

My potion belt is greyed-out and does not function anymore. I see the text "Potion Belt" and I can move the text around, but there is no other functionality.
  11. Zaknaffein Augur

I don't recall them stacking before, they both have a proc as part of the song. I used Suffering in melee dps groups, and Spiteful in tank groups.

Kaficus' Spiteful Lyric Rk. III
    Classes: BRD/100
    Skill: Brass, Cap: 320
    Target: Target Group
    Range: 200', AE Range: 60'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 3s
    Duration: 12s (2 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    Max Hits: 3 Offensive Proc Casts
    2: Increase AC v2 by 180
    3: Add Proc: Kaficus' Spite III
    4: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    5: Limit Skill: 1H Slash
    6: Limit Skill: 2H Blunt
    7: Limit Skill: 2H Slash
    8: Limit Skill: Bash
    9: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand
    10: Limit Skill: 1H Pierce
    11: Limit Skill: 2H Pierce
    • Kaficus' Spite III
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: 524
    1: Decrease Current HP by 365

Kaficus' Song of Suffering Rk. III
    Classes: BRD/99
    Skill: Singing
    Mana: 1
    Target: Caster Group
    Range: 100', AE Range: 60'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 8.75s
    Duration: 12s (2 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    Max Hits: 3 Offensive Proc Casts
    1: Add Skill Proc: Kaficus' Strike III with 250% Rate Mod
    2: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    3: Limit Skill: 1H Slash
    4: Limit Skill: 2H Blunt
    5: Limit Skill: 2H Slash
    6: Limit Skill: Bash
    7: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand
    8: Limit Skill: 1H Pierce
    9: Limit Skill: 2H Pierce
    • Kaficus' Strike III
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: -1474
    1: Decrease Current HP by 7109
  12. Jimmi New Member

I am unable to zone into Marla #1 (A Helping Hand)
    My toons hang endlessly at the zoning into ethernere west karana screen...
  13. Myzir New Member

The magician Beam spell line is not working as intended. It appears that corpses are considered targets whether hidden or not which cause the spell line to be ineffective.
  14. Lerilon Lorekeeper

Just turned on logging for a Lesson run. Level 97 Ranger with group gear. 22 minutes of logging, chain pulling light and dark blues in Valley. 4 HS procs in 22 minutes. The scaling is still WAY off.
  15. Symph_UF New Member

They never stacked before, they are both proc songs, its just that Kaficus's has AC compontent to them.
  16. Drakkn New Member

Mage and wizard beam spells hit pc, pets, and corpses. So with 12 limit, i am not even getting 1 nuke out of the 12 onto the NPC. Either add back the no limit or remove pc,pets,corpses from counting.
  17. Drakkn New Member

Oh, and enchanter AA beam of slumber, scintillating beam are doing the same thing. group of 12 mobs in front of me with corpses on ground, attempt the AAs, 0 NPC affected.
  18. DerPapou New Member

Feedback played in Hotzone to test LAG.

In zone Field Of Bone, 3 players (myself 3 boxing) , after 30 mins playing LAG was SO worse I had to camp, I do not know what Sony did with this AA Grant patch but the lag in this zone was never so worse as now. I did NO mass pulling, just killing mobs one at a time...looting corpses was a nightmare, the graphics always moved around. I have a very powerful Pc GTX780, SSD etc..it feld like playing on a old Pc...

What is wrong here ?
  19. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

My group geared, without full defensive AA yet SK can still swarm a few dozen light blues at a time in Old Bloodfields, but my Mage can't beam 13 greys to death without resorting to kiting... =P
  20. Ratbo Peep Augur

Cloth caps are still dropping in CotF HA's.
    Still wondering what is "supposed" to drop?
    -R
    Dexar, guado and Jimmi like this.