The Price Of Everquest.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by zalde, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Interesting take. No don't live in a small town and even infinity wars wasnt packed. Close to full but not even nearly packed. Maybe we have more theatres around here then you do where you live. But it is indeed true the vast majority of the time I go to a theatre here they are never even close to being packed. I enjoy it but don't know how the theatres stay in business.

For the vast majority of my life I have lived in Toronto Canada. Feel free to look up the population. I dunno maybe you consider that small town. But we have different movie experiences. I guess all I can say is from my my experience movies are rarely anywhere close to full.

Besides I havent had to pay for a move in years. I get them free re a deal my credit card company has.

P.S. I do wait a week before going to see a movie so you they could be packed on opening day. Just never are when I go and not sure I have ever gone to see an indie movie. I dont know who is luckier you or me.. crowds can make a movie more exciting in some ways.. on the other hand its nice not to be crowded.
  2. svann Augur

5x52/$220 is $0.85 not .85 cents
    Quite a difference. One is like a penny an hour and the other is about a dollar an hour.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I'm pretty sure 99% of us knew what he meant.
    Xyphen likes this.
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

He must be in the 0.01 percent.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Obviously an overacheiver.