The ever-favored class

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkman Augur

Aw someone afraid to post from their main account?
  2. Dewey Augur

All I know is that reptile needs fixed. It's been years since it worked on grey mobs. It needs to work on grey mobs again.

You say swarm away.... Where is your video and proof?

I hate these post asking for other classes to get nerfed. The OP post should have been, hey I picked a paly. My class is horrible, please do this for my class. Instead the OP states... This class needs nerfed; please do that asap...

PS. I'm not that other guy, this is my first post in the thread, and I have no knowledge of anything on Xegony as I am not on that server.
    Yimin likes this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Slay does not continuously fire either. Its random, it might not fire on a mob at all or you could flurry and it go off every time. Slay is streaky and not dependable.
    Tiggold likes this.
  4. Dewey Augur

Then do this. Show some proof. It's patch day.

Spend some time to show us the difference between Pal, SK, and Warriors. Instead of hey nerf this class. Present a reasonable explanation with a reasonable solution.

I can't believe that you say anything about any of the tank classes; when it's obvious to others that the tank classes are being out tanked by other classes. Whatever thou; you do you...
  5. Tubbycat Journeyman

You know nothing.
  6. Monkman Augur

What is a cuck?
  7. Horyuken Augur

8. Warpeace Augur

Yes you caught us trying to pull a fast one and get another AE agro disk and not share it with Warriors. Good job.
  9. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Surrounds your hands in an unholy aura for 1 hour. This allows your attacks a chance to tear at your opponent's mind, dealing *55697#1 damage and absorbing *5569755697% of that damage as mental energy, up to a maximum of *55697@2.

SKs can literally melee their mana back. So we get to keep going? Okay. Cool. So do zerkers (canni, sapping strikes, hiatus) and shaman (spiritual channeling, canni). Also cool. Good for them.

Oh wait, in the spirit of this thread: "nerf canni, sapping strikes, hiatus and spiritual channeling!"
  10. Tiggold Augur

Who the s**t uses Hiatus? You didn't even mention Breather which all melee classes have....
    Yimin likes this.
  11. Dewey Augur

No one uses it. It's worthless...

However; it doesn't mean that classes don't have it.
  12. Tiggold Augur

That's a reach. Useless but you still have it? Cmon now.
  13. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Good one. Swap the latest name of the line with whatever one you like. The point is the end regen on that line coupled with the other abilities allows the zerker to keep going, too.
  14. Dewey Augur

The post you quoted was mocking this thread and the OP. I am pretty sure that you failed at comprehending the post you quoted.
  15. Tiggold Augur

I didn't fail at anything. I replied to a comment. Regardless of who it was directed at I expressed myself in response to that dribble.
  16. Dewey Augur

You ever notice that the face in your shield looks like a troll?

Are you trying to tell me that there might be a reason for that?
  17. Tiggold Augur

Sigh. Patch days bring out the all the cool kids. Shield.........you're typing angry, smh.
    Warpeace likes this.
  18. Horyuken Augur

you could nerf all the shaman mana regen abilities and it would make little diffrence.
    Dewey likes this.
  19. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Gud times in dis thread :)
  20. Dewey Augur

LOL I see your name is BadPallyGuildLeader...

Is that to make fun of Allayna? Or have you always had this name?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.