Still possible to get a Selo speed mount on TLPs ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aziuno Augur

While Most of this is true, your url sorce was updated and is now incorrect.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-10-18-17.244452/page-4#post-3593347
  2. Baldur Augur

Huh, guess I missed that post. They need to change the description on those mounts to fast then and not very fast, or come up with a better way for the consumer to know what the exact speed of the mount is.

They are cheaper than the current mounts in the store on TLPs so I bought one just for that reason, but I know others that have bought it expecting a 75 speed mount.
  3. Mashef Augur

If there is anyway besides Seru and Ssra mounts then TLP is off base.
  4. Baldur Augur

The cash store chest mounts are 75 speed and the knight AA mounts are 75 speed.
  5. Machentoo Augur

Except for all the ones that aren't 75 speed (until fixed in the next patch*)

Which is all of them.
  6. Poydras Augur

There's a little bit more to it than that.

I believe 76 is actually the cap on player run speed (not counting strafing etc). Certain classes can raise this cap a bit with AAs.

Selos with no modifier is only about 50 or so. With instrument AAs or an instrument focus item however, it will quickly hit the cap.