Still possible to get a Selo speed mount on TLPs ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Adonhiram Augur

Hey guys,

I opened a new account and made a new character, started leveling him up. Problem is all my other characters have a selo speed mount and autofollowing will become a nightmare if I can't find a selo speed mount for my new alt as well.

Is it still possible to buy one ? My other characters got it by upgrading their wolf mount (the DBG buyable one which is as fast as 100k mounts) to selo speed using the Wrulon bridle I bought from other players or got by purchasing the Heritage item and getting a lucky random roll (you remember these crates which were offered for a limited time).

Thanks for your input if you know the answer :)
  2. Magic Augur

Bear mount from Ayr`Dal Heritage Crate?
  3. AgentofChange Augur

Just have them autofollow the character without selos. problem solved. You'll level him up fast enough to the point that they can group and it won't matter. You can't go a day or 2 without selo's speed?

None of the mounts keep up well with selos over a long run. Even the 100k mounts or seru mount will go off auto-follow if you run them far enough.
  4. Adonhiram Augur

Precisely, that's my point and why I need him to have the same mount speed than the others. Not in the leveling phase where it doesn't matter, but for later ; if I buy him a 100k or a 2500 DC mount he won't be able to keep up with the other 4 characters when we are en route ;-)
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Not sure they are selo speed (well Selo minus 1 which is 75 velocity), asking guildies who have it, thanks for the idea
  6. Machentoo Augur

You can always farm one for him from Seru.
  7. AgentofChange Augur

Oh my assumption was you had a bard and had to keep the bard out of group while you power leveled.

Well there's your problem then. You didn't make a bard. Go power level one.
  8. Jahtw Journeyman

The bear mount is the same speed as the wrulon, so if that's what your others had buy one of the bear ones for sale in /baz. (Also if the new toon is on same account as another with the wrulon, keep in mind you can just pass it over in the shared bank, click it once, and you'll get 75 speed with all mounts from then on.)
  9. Bewts Augur

Pay Seru a few visits, you’ll get one no problem.

You know, the old school hardcore way.
  10. Treiln Augur

Slowest person in front = problemo solveoed
  11. Febb Augur

What TLP server are you playing on? Getting Seru or Ssra Emp might not be kinda hard to get depending on the server.
  12. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Seru is pretty easy at level 70 with 1200 AAs.

Bard + Monk with Seru Bane Weapons + Shaman = WIN

EDIT: This assumes the Monk at least is VERY well geared.
  13. Aziuno Augur

Key still required? or did that get removed like VT one did?
  14. Adonhiram Augur

No, I am on Ragefire and I doubt I can 4 box with a druid as healer Torquemada, id est Seru ;-) (we are in LDoN era, so level 65)

Ok bear is selo, thanks for the info. And yes, new toon is on a fifth account I just opened as I wanted to have a cleric for GoD, guess why... I should level a bard, yes, one day I will step into the psychological process of 6-boxing OMG
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Confirm, it is still possible.

[IMG]
  16. Adonhiram Augur

Cheater, you are level 70 ;-)
  17. Legionarius - Xegony Elder

Golden tickets can get you a glowing black drum. Also, i think the Seru horse is Selos speed as well. Maybe a few more?
  18. Ethereal Augur

All the store mounts are velocity 75 aren't they? All my guys with mounts move at that speed and they all use DBG store mounts.

Can't tell if you're opposed to that or something.
  19. Aziuno Augur

20. Ethereal Augur

That list doesn't seem current. My crew all has the white wolf mounts, which aren't even listed on that list. They have been around for over a year.

They all move at velocity 75, so not sure what to tell you. I'm pretty sure they don't get the movement speed of my bard while mounted either. (I actually /dismount them because they don't move as fast)