Still possible to get a Selo speed mount on TLPs ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aziuno Augur

While it is true, the list is not updated, you can see the marketplace is all Run2/Fast... So one would assume all the normal purchased are the same price.

The Fast is not too easily noticeable between Run2/Fast without a long distance.. I wanna say Max bard speed is like 84 velocity? and Fast mounts are like 80?... I only have a Run2/Fast store mount as well, and am not a bard, so maybe a Bard or someone with the primo mounts could chime in if they know the velocity #'s

• Stationary (rooted)
    • Slow1 - Just barely faster than unmodified Running
    • Slow2 - Slower than SoW
    • Run1 - Faster than SoW
    • Run2 - Faster than FoE
    • Fast - Almost max Bard speed
    EDIT: The Crate item ones (like Wrulon) is 'Fast'
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

Pretty sure the Marketplace Mounts are = to the 100k Horse.

1 Step down from Emp/Seru/Pally/Sk horses.

However, if you have a faster than 100k mount, your marketplace mounts will automatically match the speed of the faster mount.

I don't know about the crate mounts though, just the purchasable ones under mount.
  3. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

100k Mounts and marketplace mounts are 67-69 Velocity (depending on if you are going downhill or not) and the Fast Mounts from Quarm server and Emp/Seru are 75 Velocity.

Max bard speed (Without the AA speed increase) is 76 Velocity.

Hope this helps people.
  4. Aziuno Augur

MVP!
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

Note: The marketplace mounts BASE start at 67-69 Velocity. However, if you own a 75 Velocity mount, the marketplace mounts will MATCH the 75 Velocity. Which can cause confusion. I originally thought the marketplace mounts were 75 velocity without realizing it was simply matching the speed of my AA horse =p
    McJumps likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

Any mount will upgrade to match the velocity of your fastest mount.
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur

Will they now? Interdasting.
  8. Febb Augur

That's how it's supposed to work. I've had to swap them out a couple times to get them to upgrade.
  9. JustACleric New Member

I have a grey wolf mount from the marketplace, which is 64 velocity (no ornate bridle, obv). And Seru key is still required, at least on Phinigel.
  10. Adonhiram Augur

Problem solved :
    - only available almost-Selo (Velocity 75) mount is the bear mount which you will get from these idiotic heritage crates [beside Seru/emperor bridles]
    - I burned lots of points in buying crates till the bear mount appeard
    - but I hate the uglyness of the bear
    -so I bought a 10k drogmor (which was automatically upgraded to Velocity 75 as I used the bear once)

Problem with drogmors, although they suit frogloks so well aesthetically, is they have some Z axis bug which makes the "look down" function (PgDown) not work. A nightmare of levitated autofollowing...

So I bought a wolf mount (which was automatically Velocity 75 as I had the bear) and now everything works as intended, yay.
  11. Ethereal Augur

That's what I was saying :D
  12. Starr Elder

Ah, that's why my main with wolf mount(I have Seru bridle) is faster than my boxes with wolf mounts. Was really annoying when my main started to outrun my boxes and I couldn't understand why ;) Need to get my boxes emp or seru bridles now...
  13. Hadesborne Augur

I have a question Prathun. I have purchased the "Very Fast" Undead Severed Hand mount from the Daybreak Store and it is NOT very fast as the description has led me to believe. In the past Mounts with the decription "very fast" have all been selos speed mounts. Is there a fix in the works to modify these mounts so they are indeed very fast as advertised?
  14. Hadesborne Augur

I just read that they are working as intended. So is there a way for people to get their money back for these purchases as they are seriously misleading (false advertising). "Very Fast" has always in the past indicated a selo's speed mount. I can understand that this wording may have made it into the game in error. So can we get refunds or can the mounts be made selo's speed?
  15. Machentoo Augur

This is not correct. Since this is the basis of your entire argument, your argument is invalid.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Once again, you are not correct.
  17. Adonhiram Augur

I think "very fast" points towards 100k horse speed indeed, which is spirit of scale (?) speed but slower than Selo. Selo mounts, btw, are -1 Velocity compared to Selo bard song (Selo=76 "selo" mount=75), you can check that in Stats table of Inventory window.
  18. Zipe The Healer

Let's discuss about mount's cast time now... Bear is 2 sec... Seru horse is 3 sec...
    Any way to get it lower other than being a knight? :)
  19. Adonhiram Augur

And not to break invis other than being a knight !
  20. Baldur Augur

So much misinformation in this thread.

1. A fast mount is 64 velocity.
    2. A very fast mount is 75 velocity.
    3. Max selos is 76 velocity.
    4. If you own a very fast mount then all your fast mounts will also be very fast.

I just tested these velocities on Phinigel and they are corrrect. You can get the velocity to change slightly by strafing or going down a hill, but those are the base velocities when running straight.

The 2 seasonal mounts (severed hand and dark direhound) are supposed to be very fast but they aren't. It's going to be fixed in the next patch.

Source:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-10-18-17.244452/page-2#post-3592332