Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diani Augur

2. Sheev Lorekeeper

What a waste of an evening, just as we get to the loot. That's 3 1/2 hours of my life lost...
  3. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

any words from daybreak, other than "We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius Bayle", would be nice! we are losing patience and we (yes, i know i speak for several of us), are starting to feel like we are wasting our money too. In a case like this, SOE would typical give us 1 month for free.. its been bad. its been really bad today.
  4. Diani Augur

5. Cidran Augur

I see myself spending a lot of time in Lockjaw from now on...
  6. Lheo Augur

and DOWN AGAIN....
  7. Siny Augur

No sign of a CSR or anyone from ops in chat . Have u even noticed that AB is down, DB ?
  8. Bobbatre New Member

I m getting fed up by this situation.

Kinda useless to connect with the risk of having everything deleted (considering you can reach your goal before a down). And kinda useless to give money if you can't play.

Should this situation go on, I'll soon cancel my subscription.
    Diptera likes this.
  9. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

i have seen ops ppl in chat a few times.. normally on weekends. they are aware of "the issue"
  10. a_gnome New Member

potential issue..
  11. Lheo Augur

and DOWN again...
  12. Igniz Augur

Second night in a row that our raid gets disconnected moments before an Arx event is finished ...
    Congratulations!
  13. Ragbert Elder

Came here to verify the potency of the issue. Maybe we could be reimbursed for the time the server is not available / unplayable since it seems to be mostly broken.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. AB_H'Sishi Augur

I am not sure if the issue is a *server* issue, since most disconnects I had in the past days were very short Connection-Losses (like "someone pulled the plug and inserted it again"). I experienced a longer server-down too, but that one was probably staff-initiated.

Why I think it's not an EQ server problem? For twice LD's, mny guild had a raid instance running and we logged back into that, with just the script resetted, instead of the whole server.

I think the main problem seems to be on the way to the server.
  15. BoingyBoing Journeyman

Here we go again...

Wont be purchasing the expansion until this is sorted.
  16. Shogan Journeyman

it would help at least, if someone from Daybreak would at least say something what is the deal ..... or if they need logs or anything to localize the problem, atm the game is on AB not playable
  17. Sheev Lorekeeper

Down again....
  18. Diptera Augur

Here's another surprise, peak playing time in Europe, and the server is down yet again...
  19. Lheo Augur

Crashed again and lost a rare drop....(great..)
  20. Diani Augur

and it is realy down
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.