Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheev Lorekeeper

Locked now. Either way its unplayable. Another wasted evening.
  2. lukeren New Member

"Hey, I know, I'll play some everquest" .... "Oh ... guess not"

Really. It's unacceptable. Fix it. Now.
  3. Siny Augur

server isnt down, but its locked, so half the guild still in waiting for raid to continue.
  4. Casidia Augur

Anyone who is wasting an evening on "raiding" with this problem going on...
    should visit gamblaholics anonymous, yea it sucks (wave dbg) but if you jump into a broke car and try to drive and crash it becomes your own fault at some point.
    usernamealreadyexist likes this.
  5. Siny Augur

Hi Casi ! So you are still around...we havent seen u on AB since early July. You evidentally havent read this properly or the one on double xp. So to summarise...DB have only just acknowledged that theres a 'potential issue'. They still havent had then sense to acknowledge that theres an 'actual' issue. If we go by your logic, we wouldnt have bothered with raiding for about 4 weeks now. FYI, OPS did something to fix stuff enough that there wasnt a single disconnect for the rest of the night (Thanks Chris!). And we were back in shortly after, whilst loot was still being bid on. So we could have done ARX 5. Yay for defeatism !
  6. Siny Augur

TO DEVS,

Chris mentioned in chat that as the server wasnt going down, you were struggling to find the problem. So try this...

Take any toon on AB, buy several stacks of alcohol and go to lobby. Now click away and get drunk. Even if you click slowly, sooner or later you will see that you cant click any further on the stack, some of which is still there (and you havent clicked enough times for the stack to have gone) And is not that you are max drunk cause u can start clicking on another stack fine.

Now try tracing that problem and see if it leads you to the cause of the problems on AB.
  7. Durz New Member

Shocker - it just crashed again... FIX IT OMG
  8. Siny Augur

Server is still up-my ranger managed to log back in from character screen. As theres only a few others in lobby, Im guessing everyone else is currently locked out
  9. Siny Augur

oh and one of them is drunk...so I guess someone read the above
  10. Casidia Augur

Hi Siny, well yea guess i could use GA for forum addiction ;)
    You have this list of sites you visit, and...doesn't even matter if you still play or not.
    Anyways, trying is fine if you are bored but if someone speaks of wasted life time and stuff like that he's either being dramatic to get dbg's attention, or has indeed a gaming problem. I mean that's no shame, many do.
  11. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

So i am not the only one to notice :) I couldnt replicate it with some drinks, i could with others. I guess i should post a bug or something... /ponder.
  12. Imrahil Augur

You could of course think about 60+ other people in your guild who would like to do something together, you could feel a certain responsibility for your guild mates and friends and try to raise DBG's awareness for a rather pressing issue. Or you could just come here and tell people not to bother...
  13. Casidia Augur

The funny part is, dbg doesn't care about this forum ;)
    Has anyone complained about it on social media? Like it or not, that's where the whole internet thing went in the last years.

Also funny that you mention it, yeah i thought about my old guild.
    The reasonable thing to do is shutting down raids with such game breaking crashes going on, but people have stopped being reasonable in Farmville 2.0 long ago.
    And what do you mean with raising dbg's awereness lol, they'd have to be blind to not know it by now.
    Sweet Baby Jesus i swear some of you still believe Santa really exists.
  14. Motherlee Augur

Being fixed on live servers on Weds.
  15. Imrahil Augur

Could raid today, cleared Arx.
    @Casidia: why don't you just troll some other place, maybe Farmville boards? You seem to be knowledgeable there.
    Brogett and Durz like this.
  16. Cidran Augur

Is it safe to play on AB already? Or we still have rollback risk...?
  17. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

Now i lay me down to sleep. pray the lord AB to keep. If it crash before i wake, pray the lord AB to take ;)
  18. lukeren New Member

I actually played all night with no crashes. There were some moments of lag where I thought I'd get disconnected, but didn't.
    If DBG did something, good work!
  19. Siny Augur

Patch notes :
    Rather looks like DB do read these forums. I certainly didnt see this problem before the issues with AB and I my alts get drunk a lot (still have free beer on them from anniversary and tend to work on raising their tolerance when Im about to afk)
  20. Siny Augur

Well we didnt get any countdown for patch...we got a disconnect instead, about 7 mins late. All severs locked now so guess its happening
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.