Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casidia Augur

Post it on Reddit or their Twitter, where more than 50 ppl read it and they might bother replying.
  2. Diptera Augur

and down again....
  3. Diptera Augur

..oh, and please stop referring to it as a "potential issue". It is a very real issue, xxxxing off an entire server.
    AriothofCLW5711 likes this.
  4. Razgadz Lorekeeper

still a few Players on AB i just doubt they will be buying the new Expansion - i mean whats the point when you cant play ./
    Diptera likes this.
  5. Lheo Augur

and down again...
    AriothofCLW5711 likes this.
  6. Apoc Augur

Boom goes the dynamite
  7. Diptera Augur

How long do DB expect us to keep paying for a server that is impossible to play on? My patience is getting seriously strained now =/
  8. Siny Augur

reboot and a disconnect since I got on this morning, now the HA that I'm most of the way thru, stopped updating 10 mins ago....oh and look, another disconnect as I write this !
  9. lukeren New Member

And now AB is locked ... fantastic, very professional.
  10. lukeren New Member

11. lukeren New Member

Disconnected again...
  12. Lheo Augur

Jup right down AGAIN...
  13. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

<enters lots of bad words> .. please, fix this s***!
  14. lukeren New Member

And again!
  15. BoingyBoing Journeyman

And AB is down again, seriously, this is getting silly now.
  16. Lheo Augur

and so on...
  17. Ragbert Elder

Everyone getting booted off the game every once in a while. Unsaved xp, loots, achievements disappear.
  18. Deathforall_AB New Member

Yep, alot of our raid lost the lockout, achievement and currency while some didn't so we can't repeat the raid this week, annoying
  19. Sheev Lorekeeper

Some people lost loot, others didn't.

Some people lost alt currency, others didn't.

Some people lost lockouts, others didn't.

Some people lost achievements, others didn't.

We can't "go back and re-aquire those in game items" because lockouts no-longer match.

More importantly, this is an hour and a half of people's lives that DBG cannot give back. Please fix this server!
  20. Razgadz Lorekeeper

I wouldn't recommend playing on AB right now - lost our guild's guildhall while trying to move it to a new neighborhood - Server crashed i relogged and voila it was gone ... others lost exp raid currency and achievments - so much fun
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.