Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortuneteller Augur

The unstable server has been, i think since august patch, did you forget to put something over there ?
  2. Eluwenie Augur

Multipule issues with AB as of late on my end too. Mercs won't come back to full endurance unless a bard is singing in the GL. Crashes happen and no response from the client when I press control, shift and delete. Also no update on my toon being the fact her birthday was on Sept. 9th, 2002, it still says I'm 12 years and 1 day off on being 13 years in EQ. Zoning is taking way too long than it usually did, the GH has always been laggy, but never this bad. Also I'm randomly told in main chat that I can't enter common zones and they are closed, I have to try more than once to get into them in order for that not to have an issue. Common crashes from time to time and random at that. I've always checked my computer for everything each day with viruses, malware all that, it's got to be something on their end since there are so many of us having the same problem.
  3. Diptera Augur

17:11 BST down again.
  4. fortuneteller Augur

AB going Down Again ?

Getting a 1017 error. (About loss of connect patch, but dont get that if log on to another server.
  5. Diptera Augur

Looks like it's about to go down again.... task updates taking 60secs+ to update again =/
  6. Diptera Augur

Yup, there it goes...
  7. Izizizy New Member

This is getting beyond annoying now :( Please can something be done to stop these random crashes?
  8. Lheo Augur

Please fix the AB server...
  9. Razgadz Lorekeeper

would be nice to get an official Response - anyone working on the issues of the AB Server at all ?
    One might think that the AB Server is considered 2nd class or less important ...
  10. Skuk New Member

Time for a server merge, that would fix the crashing, plus servers very low pop anyhow. i don't mind pinging the states anyhow, most peoples Internets much better than years ago. otherwise just fix it please, getting like a beta game.
  11. Diptera Augur

Meh, ping on Bristlebane is over four times that on AB =/
  12. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

rebooting the server helped.. for a few days. now things are back to "normal", as we know them on AB.. bazaar search taking ages, massive lag on tells and server crashes. hooray for good old AB.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Keep getting disconnected, what gives?
  14. Lheo Augur

Jup right, crashed again...
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Indeed, just crashed again.
  16. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

yay.. back to always broken!
  17. Diani Augur

I do love how it says in big red letters above the forum that they are investigating into the potential stability issues of the AB server:mad:Well it isnt potential...it is real, true!
  18. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

its a little more than just a potential issue now!
  19. Siny Augur

2 crashes in 10 mins. This has been going on since well before the double xp. Would like to what changed to get you to finally start to investigate. Evidentally this forum and cases isnt enought, so pls enlighten us for the future..how does the population of AB get yout attention ?
  20. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

and again, the daily crashing begins.. ! hip hip--- hooooraaaaaayyyy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.