So... Monks.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sundance, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gelido Lorekeeper

#MonkLivesMatter
    *Bump
  2. Thrillho Augur

Lets just leave these guys be - they can just sit in a group with a merc. Lets give no incentive to group with monks, raid with monks, or hell, play a monk in the first place. We can go with raw DPS from zerkers if we want DPS. We can go with a tank who can out-DPS a monk too. Or hell, lets go with a healer - they're doing pretty good right now for DPS too. Being able to molo content is not a valid measurement of a class.
  3. Shinzen New Member

Annnnd back to the top.
  4. Minato Augur

..... bump ......
  5. Gelido Lorekeeper

#MonkLivesMatter
    Bump
    #ToTheTop
  6. Gelido Lorekeeper

Whoa whoa whoa, who said this forum could go away? Bump!
  7. Valik New Member

2 coppers.. eye of the storm needs to be a passive ability now, thunder kick needs to be given its balls back. Terror palm as others have said is utterly useless now. Ironfist needs a few more ranks of hasten to become more in line with speed. 13 minds or so sounds ok. Same deal with heel. If thunderkick was reverted to how it was it would certainly help but not completely... having i believe the lowest crit chsnce of melee classes needs to be addressed, even if it were to only effect kick crit%/damage done. Dicho? Not terrible but nothing to write home about... dont really have a suggestion as to what to change it to or how. As a top tier raider getting out parsed by rangers, warriors zerkers, some times beastlords instead of the usual race withbrogues is disheartening.. hell beastlords are "half monk" and good ones like duhbeast are always putting out very good numbers.. the only reason u havent tapped out and rerolled another class is my hopes some time soon monks will finally get some love. . Wtf is with consistently upgrading swarm pets? Does anyone actually use them in raid settings? Give us an UG to zalikors finally. Ive come across my fair share of monks within the community. Made quite a few friends as well and most all of them feel the same... want to talk shop? Questions? Monk queries? Im no sarc or sav, xdev and I used to battle parses pretty hard though (/wave) drope a pm cazic.valik
  8. MrMajestykx Augur

Sarc is dead to me, he wasnt all that anyways, remind me to tell him that on FB :p (he's a good friend, all in jest) its all been said my friend, sadly we are all beating a dead horse, the only changes monks ever see are for the worse. Never the better. Fact not fiction for hierarchy that read this. They couldnt even throw us a bone on the worn effects of belts in new expansion, that alone spoke volumes.
  9. Kanuvan Elder

what hyperbole? everything ive said is true about the state of the game, checked a server population chart lately? everything but phingel is low pop or rarely medium, doesnt sound to healthy to me that DBG ignores its own live servers
  10. Valik New Member

I dont have my penix shaped pillow to cry on currently so lets not get in to the belts lol what server are you on maj? Woukdnt mind talkin next time your on.
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

LOL penix well done. on Povar , was guilded with the Sarmonster for a bit
  12. Minato Augur

Sarcogian sucks

.... bump ....
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  13. Valik New Member

14. Duhbeast Augur

Leesin to me. You monks are all blind. You must heighten your senses. Find your centers. Master yourself, master the enemy. Force is meaningless without skill. You must act free of doubt. Do what you must. And strike firmly! The devs heart beats quicken, and you must see through it.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  15. Fohpo Augur

If your stream had more of this, I would AFK/listen to it more often while I was playing.
  16. Duhbeast Augur

17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Aka, rock their inner this guy?

[IMG]
  18. Duhbeast Augur

more plagiarizing League puns? no problem :p
  19. Ishtass Augur

I'm so old school, I remember when monks were good.
  20. Ishtass Augur

I remember doing some decent damage in OOW, think that's the last time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.