Shield of Dreams, hrm...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendoll, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Benzarden Augur

.edit: wrong thread open, carry on
  2. ShaggyGrant Journeyman

- Corrected the augment slots all TBM bows, shields and caster 2-hand weapons.

On the test server patch notes
  3. Kendoll Journeyman

Nice.
  4. Stell_CT Elder

Few in guild just checked, It is not fixed on test yet.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Yes. We do.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I was trying to measure your epeen, then the pokemon distracted me, so sorry, you have 0 epeen.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

I use ac augs in raid, and rune in group. Feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'm happy to learn but that's my current setup.
  8. Gochan Journeyman

Something like this, an elite item available to everyone raiders and groupees alike is just what this game needs, something to make it fun again, nothing at all wrong with perma camped mobs heck that's what made the game fun back in the day. After all it is called "Shield of Dreams".

Gochan
    Xanathol likes this.
  9. Makavien Augur

Shield ac usually goes up like 5 - 15 ac per tier 100 ac upgrade over raid shields is a bit ridiculous . That is not rare at all.

Ac augs really don't do enough on the raids in a weapon to use over a pure dmg aug. IF you use a double rune weapon in groups its even better than using just a rune augment and you don't have to remove the aug you just bandolier to the aoe weapon.
  10. Endless Augur

It's no-drop and usable by 4 classes. It will only be "perma camped" so long. And then it won't be camped at all or very rarely.

If it stays perma-camped, it's because the farmer is camping for briny's to sell for plats in the bazaar to buy Kronos to sell for $$$ or the plats directly to $$$. The shield will rot.
  11. Fooba Augur

This is what I use in my serverwide first weapons:
    [IMG]
  12. Triconix Augur

Sorry to disappoint! Did you at least enjoy my awesome sauce song?!

[IMG]

:rolleyes:
    Abazzagorath likes this.
  13. Makavien Augur

Well dang no frosty gem of enhanced protection but i did get one of the attack augs i keep putting off farming lol;
  14. Natal Augur

Tanks use AC augs in their weapons rather than hate generating augs because they can generate plenty of hate without them. Any tank that does NOT have an AC aug in their tanking sword is a fool and a bad player.
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

What you did wrong was interpreting the reply. The "No," was in reference to tanks padding there magelo with AC augs. The "tanks actually use AC augs" was a statement that agrees with you.
  16. Kendoll Journeyman

A blanket statement like this is unwarranted. Some tanks like AC augs in their weapons 24/7, some like to swap out for rune proc augs or damage augs based on content. The statement was made that some people pad their magelos, if you're a tank that prefers something other than an AC aug in your weapon, the odds are you're going to sync with the AC aug in then swap back. The point of this thread isn't ac aug in weapon vs something else, there have been plenty of those threads and discussions, it was meant to point out a broken group item.
  17. Kravitz Augur

By your logic, why not duel wield 2 shields, you are the fool for not doing so.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

OHMYGOD, is that an option??!! Yes please. :D
  19. Kravitz Augur

That is an option, there are a couple of primary slot usable shields out there.
    Elricvonclief and Mayfaire like this.
  20. Mayfaire Augur

That would look HIlarious. I must find this and post a pic lol. :D