Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinidill New Member

I tend to be a patient person...but the number of server crashes and resets has gotten out of hand.

If I were to not pay my subscription from time to time at random there would be consequences. But when the shoe is on the other foot nothing is forthcoming. To add insult to injury...I have been buying the exp potions to aide in maxing out the new AA...and the server resets have rendered them nearly worthless as my time is spent building and rebuilding groups to take advantage of them.

Bottom line...please stop being silent on what is going on behind the scenes and COMMUNICATE the status of your difficulties and what your plan is to address them as you are alienating the people that you need to succeed.
  2. Ryanxp Augur

CT server serverlag and discos too

Log on another server for less instability. My Xegony toons hadn't seen server issues. Didn't check toons on Vox, Zek, or Phinny.

This is not a cure for server instability, but an immediate remedy for your problem
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Anyone call, or pm staff or anything?
  4. Ryanxp Augur

CT server serverlag and discos too

Log on another server for less instability. My Xegony toons hadn't seen server issues. Didn't check toons on Vox, Zek, or Phinny.

This is not a cure for server instability, but an immediate remedy for your problem
  5. Ryanxp Augur

6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony crashed on the weekend and we were seeing channel or tell lag off and on. Also most seemed to get booted to char select without the server going down at least once so far.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Women and children to the lifeboats first!
  8. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

9. jbmesh New Member

? Can't Log In? Dang it!!!
  10. Kinidill New Member

There has been at least (while I was online and playing) 7 server disconnects and crashes in the last 48 hours. This is an abysmal rate of failure. Once again I ask daybreak.
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS?

DO YOU GIVE A RATS THAT YOU ARE IMPACTING YOUR PLAYER BASE OR ARE YOU ACTIVELY TRYING TO CHASE PLAYERS OFF?

In the absence of communication ... The answers are obvious to both.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Down again.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Every Saturday and Sunday the servers go down and we never get an explanation or game plan to fix it. My guess is they reduced server capacity and are just waiting till enough players leave the game for it to be stable on weekends.
  13. jbmesh New Member

Tunare down? Can't log in?
  14. jbmesh New Member

Tunare is down right now.
  15. Kinidill New Member

This is the ninth server outage in 2 days...At the peak of SOE crappiness it was never this bad.
  16. wiha Elder

server has been going down every day 2 to 3 times now this is bad
  17. gasa New Member

Why cant we change Daybreak to EverBreak. Cant even stay on server longer than an hour on weekends. Wake up daybeats
  18. Eeline New Member

Have to add my voice to the disappointment regarding server crashes and zone inavailable. We recently paid a lot of money for this service. I'd like to think someone is working AROUND THE CLOCK to get this back in working order.

Eeline - Cazic Thule
    Laurana and Rickoshay like this.
  19. Silt New Member

"An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server."

The above has been happening all day.
  20. Rickoshay Journeyman

>>> Daybreak <<<
    The server lag and server crashes on the Cazic Thule server are intolerable and have rendered doing tasks and raiding almost impossible to complete. We haven't been able to complete a raid for over a week because of the server lag and crashes.
    How long will the EQ players tolerate this kind of complete incompetence which denies them content for which they have already paid for in good faith?
    Daybreak, you are doing your best to drive away even EQs most faithful players. It's insane to spend 3 hours to get to a final raid boss and have the server crash when the raid boss is less than 15%. You are cheating your customers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.