Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiper New Member

Lately, without do any change/upgrade/installation on pc, after EoK went live, and while being sometime online, I crash while trying to zone. Sometimes it just never loads, getting finaly disconnected, or get thrown to server select screen. After that I even sometimes get an error 1017 while trying to load to the char select screen.
    I have tried various "remedies" like setting graphics on lower stats (although my start definitely fully supports everything to max), putting memory mode to minimum etc etc etc.
    I know that this happen to other people too. Also maybe coincidental but on the same time I also loose channels. Any ideas? mainly from a dev or something?
    Rivitt likes this.
  2. SonOfABiscuit Augur

/sadface

Edit: Server is back up, but I cannot get past char select screen... "That zone is unavailable"
  3. Jaquwek New Member

Tunare is down again. Seems like Tunare is held together by hamsters
  4. wildo New Member

Seriously what are you guys doing over there, the servers are always unstable are you trying to get us to pack up and go elsewhere this is beyond annoying now
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

*sighs* server down.
  6. Pani Augur

Why does it always seem like it hits Xegony. :(
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh looking at the posts here we are not alone :)
  8. Cannikin Augur

There were well over 120 chars (several "mercs will be suspended" warnings) in Frontier Mountains zone with more coming in (an attempt to do the 6 Ancients in 1 hour achievement). Dunno if some bug with zone load balancing contributed to the crash.
  9. Conark Journeyman

Typical new expansion deal :p I couldn't go into the regular guild hall before server dropped.
  10. kramer2202 Elder

Ok, that's it, I think I am done giving this company my money. In business, when you are providing a service, you are paying for availability. Cazic Thule just crashed....AGAIN!! This is the 5th time in about a month, and that is just during the times that I am online. Who knows how many times it has during times I wasn't online. I have played this game for 16 years, and loved it every step of the way. I still love it, but I am not going to continue to pay money for a game that I am not able to play due to constant server crashes. And for some reason, it seems to be Cazic quite a bit. Do they not know about the crashes? Do they not know why? or how to fix it? Then hire people that do know how to fix it, cause this is absurd!
    Rickoshay likes this.
  11. Mistatk Augur

It is pretty annoying. EQ is by no means cheap if you compare it to other games or netflixx. And to have it constantly crash during peak times, and you never wether to wait or its down for 4hours... gets really annoying. I can't think of any other service i pay money to use that is as unreliable as this.
    Rickoshay likes this.
  12. Vizier Augur

We all hate it but meh, what are you gonna do?
  13. Godwin Journeyman

Stop paying..
    Rickoshay and noclue like this.
  14. Vizier Augur

Go ahead.
  15. Godwin Journeyman

I don't pay, I play on test. Which is also down :)
  16. Vizier Augur

Same question, what are you gonna do?
  17. Godwin Journeyman

Watch Black Mirror. 2 of 3 Seasons complete. Damn good show.
  18. Boohoo Journeyman

19. Sostenes Augur

This is what it's like on Saturdays for cazic now
  20. Godwin Journeyman

THIS IS MY LIFE NOW! /s off

I've been monitoring the test server since yesterday around noon. It appears as though the last communication via social media or this site was on Wednesday and unresponsive since. As others have estimated, the servers would more than likely be brought up first thing Monday. However, seeing as how paying customers are being impacted by live servers being offline, hopefully they call someone in to fix the issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.