Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Bristlebane is not fixed post server up. You cannot zone at all atm.
  2. Kravn Augur

BB is super laggy.. 2-5 min lag on all chat
  3. Turayalon Lorekeeper

Bertox the same crashed and now tons of tell/zone lag
  4. Zaviere Augur

I noticed chat functions were not working and such, so I tried relogging and at the server select I noticed the server was listed as DOWN. On a side note, Firiona Vie also appaears to be down.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Can add Firiona Vie to that down server list.
  6. Zaviere Augur

Povar is showing as UP now, but trying to log all the way back in from character select gives a Zone is unavailable error.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Firiona Vie showing as up on the Home page but down at server select.
  8. Zaviere Augur

Loaded in successfully, but to a rollback...

This is at least the second time since release that Povar has gone down, and come back up rolled back. What the hell, guys?
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Firiona Vie crashed and is now back up but seems to be a 20-30 minute roll back due to the crash and reverting to the last known good save.
  10. Apubed New Member

2 nights in a row come on...
    Bigstomp likes this.
  11. Havanap Elder

If I see "potential issue" again I might throw a brick thru the screen. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

13. cgy48 New Member

whats up doc
  14. Brilhasti Elder

These constant threads being made about server issues aren't being acknowledged. Nothing good is going to come of them. Someone needs to get hold of a direct email address of someone in authority at DBG.
  15. Imak Augur

Why, Hello There unexpected yet expected trip to select screen.
  16. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

HAAAAAAHHHAAAAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!

Thank you, that was great fun :)

But seriously you guys...if you want to get their attention, I think your best bet would be Twitter. Maybe use the hashtag #serverdown #again? Seems to be where most of their communication is these days. Or maybe their FB page.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

There was a comment made in another thread that indicated that Daybreak was being marketed. If so, let's all hope that whoever buys it will be willing to put some resources into it. I am, for the moment, not hopeful about that though. TBH, when Columbus Nova bought it their track record of gutting companies was worriesome to say the least.. Clearly, there is a major issue with server stability and it is NOT being dealt with effectively.
  18. cgy48 New Member

who wants pie
  19. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

While we're hypothesizing: Does it seem coincidental that the recent server crashes seem to happen just before 5 PM (DBG time)? Maybe somebody is trying to save their work or silently push it out at the end of the day, and that's bringing the server down?
  20. Kravn Augur

looks like BB just died again, 10:10pm EST
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.