Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmoniey New Member

Good Morning I am also from Cazic Thule and the server kept going down and coming back or rolling back and we were in the middle of Fear Raid which we were Unable to finish because of such Horrible lag. That lag didn't matter if was Raid channels or tells. We attempted several times before our raid leader said enough was enough. Yes we can beat Fear as we have many times and have it on farm status. Please fix this so we can play and enjoy our EQ time. We pay to be able to play and have FUN. WE Pay enough for EQ that it should NEVER have any problems with lag or shutting down. I understand if its a Server downtime but PLEASE FIX IT. Thanks Harmoniey
    Rickoshay likes this.
  2. Espiritun Augur

they tried this in early November. Made it worse.

We just want feedback so we can plan our entertainment budgets for the next few months. No word = no sub.. I cant believe they wont communicate
  3. Nightmares Augur

The Rathe is experiencing Severe server lag, and has been since yesterday ( Nonstop mind you).
    This issue has been on and off for months, AND has been getting worse and longer each instance. Currently the issue has been going for 5 days now.
    Was just in a mission where a named is supposed to spawn 3 adds... we lost count over 50 ( filled entire screen for everyone in mission). We can't play like this.

FIX THIS !!!
  4. Viprablast New Member

Not only am I sick and tired of the server crashes every single day lately, multiple times for that matter, but I'm sick and tired of losing my mage pet from a crash. Log in after a crash only to find that I no longer have a pet and all the weapons I've accumulated from my bounty have pretty much gone thin as well as my enchanced minion items and those don't summon very often. The fun in playing EQ let alone my mage is really fading fast with this bull crap. I'm just about done with this.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Whatever it is on xegony at least we see it happen the most when the server is at it's hghest population. Maybe they just allocated you even less server resources then the other servers. Whatever the problem is they need to fill us in along what they are doing to fix it.
  6. Cactuszach Elder

I tried to play over the weekend and the lag made it a completely unplayable experience.

I logged in today thinking it would be better and I and died in a Dribble mission. A Dribble! I may have to uninstall out of shame.
  7. Apubed New Member

O joy for another Bristlebane server crash
  8. Imak Augur

9. Aurastrider Augur

Don't worry they have their best investigative team on it. I would sure love to know what all these "potential issues" are and if they actually find them during these investigations. Either they know what the issue is and cant or wont fix them or they have a Sherlock holms doing the investigating who just gives up and says "hit the reset button boys" as he stands with one finger in his bum and another one scratching his head with a very confused look on his face.
  10. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

This explains why I kept dying on easy content. Once second I'd be at almost full health, the next moment splat. I thought I was going insane lol.
  11. Ellron00 Journeyman

na your not going insane you hp is going from 100 to 0 in a few seconds :) just need to stop trying to be a ranger and be a knight :p
  12. Civility New Member

Excuses, excuses :)

Please fix these crashes DB. It's ridiculous
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Either upgrade your crap network or sunset the game. This is getting ridiculous...
    EnchFWO likes this.
  14. kthehammy Elder

Seriously. What the hell? You have "investigated" this same issue over and over again. Yet here we are...
    EnchFWO likes this.
  15. EnchFWO Augur

Anyone else notice how it's usually at several guilds' raid /prime time that they crash as well? No conspiracy theory or anything like that but come on... Worst possible time for this BS. Huge influx of players didn't crash TLPs when they were fresh and it's not that many logging in around prime time either on Live servers - even BB. So... would love to know what the 'reason' is for BB (THIS TIME).

Surprisingly they got that 'investigating server issues' banner up there FAST which almost makes it seem like they knew it was gonna hit. (Okay maybe that one is conspiracy but yeah...)

Edit: Server back up for who knows how long this time~
  16. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

I think I will write my deaths off to trying out my version of fd, only it's much better than fd... it's just plain old d :). On the bright side, the mods did quit hitting me.
  17. kthehammy Elder

man if you just scroll down through the 1st page of this player support page and look at the forums titles of soandso server crashed...man it is just, so many
  18. Havanap Elder

Now that the server is back up, would DB like to give a quick 2-minute explanation of the issue and its resolution? Thank!
  19. AnzoRagespirit Augur

I opened the forums on my phone to look around BEFIRE the server crashed and the banner was already there, it was like 2 mins before the crash...so "potential issue" wasn't the cause that or timing is VERY skewed.
  20. Aurastrider Augur

And another server bites the dust. Don't worry their best crack team of investigators are on the job and they are responding to the scene immediately!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.