Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kay1626 New Member

All day Cazic Thule has been crashing. Any idea what's going on?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Not just Cazic Thule, Tunare has also been poor at best. Had five toons trying to zone into OBF from void. One made it through and went LD, four got stuck at zoning screen for about five minutes only to be punted back to void zone in. Then while attempting to zone those four back into OBF three made it through and one got stuck at zoning and EQ went unresponsive. Had to force close that toon. Not to mention the server has crashed several times over the weekend. I for one am about done with this crap. Until the issue is fixed or at least acknowledged by DB I am not spending another dime on this game.
  3. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Finally get my named to spawn and less than 1/2 way through fight Rathe server crashes. Can no one figure out a fix for this BS?
  4. wiha Elder

we have low numbers on the server so that is BS
  5. SonOfABiscuit Augur

AND STOP KILLING MY GOSH DARN PET EVERY TIME YOUR SERVERS DECIDE TO PISS THE BED!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
  6. Kay1626 New Member

Glad to know it isn't just Cazic going down. I had it go down while doing a HA and when I got back in I still had the HA and was able to get all of it done just to find I was short one piece. Then the next one I tryed to do another and that one wouldn't update as I did the kills. Grr Man I really hope this gets fixed
  7. Thoron New Member

someone forgot to feed the hamsters again...
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  8. daybroke New Member

This is getting out of hand!! Fix your game, instead of releasing half expansions!
  9. jbmesh New Member

Its down again.
  10. jbmesh New Member

It is down again.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

Not a surprise really. Time to dust off the old console systems and go old school. Short of my house power going out there should not be any investigations into potential issues. Starting to regret the one year discount membership and purchasing EOK. DBC does not deserve another penny from its customers until they figure this crap out.
  12. Greggo New Member

Man, I really I have some pretty lethal farts, but they shouldn't be enough to bring the whole server down. And yet, here we are...:mad:
  13. Nickalispicalis Journeyman

"Unknown error while trying to join the server.' I froze while logging into another zone. Tried a different account. Same message. Yet server says it is up.

Daybreak is just without redemption. Do they not care about their reputation at all ?
  14. sdeco Lorekeeper

I can't even see disgust in the rear view mirror ...
  15. Boohoo Journeyman

I am having the same issue.
  16. Boohoo Journeyman

We pay a subscription to play Everquest we do this because we enjoy the game. We develop friendships with people that we may never other wise get to know. We like the feeling when you over come a difficult task or raid. We like the planning and working out of the mechanics of raids. We like completing tasks to finish progression. We like the different things EQ offers us from trade skills to grinding xp. We do our part by paying our subscriptions and enjoying the game. Please do yours by providing new content and keeping the servers stable. The Cazic-Thule server has had issues for awhile now. I have not been able to keep my traders up for a complete day in a long time. I have lost xp because of server crashes and being rolled back. I have lost the raids and tasks because of crashes. I spent 30 minutes yesterday making about 300 items with trade skills only to have to redo them when the server crashed. If you want us to continue to enjoy playing EQ fixing the servers needs to be a priority. It is getting to the point that you will start losing people to other games if we have not already. I beg you please fix the servers. I know that no Developer will never reply but it makes me feel better to complain.
    Rickoshay likes this.
  17. Aurastrider Augur

Keep complaining because when there is no one left to complain the game is dead. Some people come on here and rant and rave about trivial crap but this is far from trivial. We are paying for a service. I understand server down time is essential for a game like this to bring updates and new content but these down times are providing neither.
  18. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

You know, this is exactly what I was thinking myself last night. I just came back to this game in May after a 9 year break and decided to do the one-year membership when they had that deal going instead of paying in 3 month increments like I was because things had been going smoothly and I was having fun playing. Now I am regretting it and wish I hadn't paid the full year in advance because I probably would have quit the game again. I still may but I'm out the money which stinks.
  19. Kinidill New Member

Bump AGAIN...Please do what any marginally competent customer service group would do and at the very least respond with a message saying you hear us. One CS response to hundreds of posts in the last 30 days. That is not even vaguely competent. That is abysmal.
  20. Cinilya Journeyman

Just adding my 2 cents worth as well. Hard to play a game when, well you can't play. I would be very happy if the servers stayed down a whole day as long as at the end of that day they were fixed. Please do something.
    Rickoshay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.