Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

I have a good one : emoting /ready at a raid/quest NPC should zone you into the instance
    Anglesy and svann like this.
  2. Gialana Augur

This trick no longer seems to work for me. The last time the merc refused to rez a couple group mates, I spent quite a bit of time with the toggle trick. I then clicked off my vie buff. The merc rebuffed me and then rezzed the group mates right away. So removing a buff cast by the cleric merc might be a work-around to their laziness.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They just need a kick up the backside everyonce in a while.
    Gialana likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

I think a war/wiz would be too similar to ranger.

There really aren't any new classes that make sense within EQ, especially with how expansive most of the classes have gotten in 20 years with AAs.
    bard!
    svann likes this.
  5. Risiko Augur

I can think of two from Vanguard that don't exist in EverQuest; Disciple and Bloodmage.

Disciple
    • Healer that heals based on hand to hand combat
    • Basically a monk who's damage is turned in to heals for their group
    Bloodmage
    • Healer that heals based on caster damage
    • Basically it's the necromancer where all of their damage from dots and nukes is converted directly in to heals for their group
    While the necromancer can life tap and then cast a spell to transfer health from them self to a group member, the bloodmage is a much more effective healer and dps class all in one.
    Tucoh likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

That's a good point. Life leech mechanics are pretty rare in EQ. The only examples are the heal ToT proc sticks / augs.
  7. treehugger Journeyman

Ok I did not read through 63 pages but one thing I would like is an LFG que, like they have in WoW ( don't kill me ) but you could que up for a trial and then you get a group made so you aren't just sitting around asking for a group, it may take a bit to find a group but you can do other stuff while you wait.

Also a ready check option for raid leaders, that they can send out and each person on the raid has to click or interact in some way so the raid leaders know who is afk, cause some people like to put themselves on follow so you don't know they are afk.
  8. Bobokin Augur

Allowing the old expansion packs to be purchased at the 50% discount price (minus the 10% All Access bonus) would be nice. There are zone clickies, housing, and other items that are good for new guilds that cannot be purchased using DBC.

Otherwise, just make the zone clickies and other items be purchasable for limited times on a rotation by All Access members. Rotating in rare mounts from time to time would also be nice.
  9. Chanteren Elder

I would like to sort collection items in the bazaar by expansion. This would save a LOT of headaches!
    Thanks
    Jwiz
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

wished the collections items had the expansion on the front page of the item.
    Gyurika Godofwar and treehugger like this.
  11. Cuuthbert Augur

The bard AA Selo's Sonata to trigger the Selo's Canto speed
    Daedly likes this.
  12. Time Burn Augur

Just one box free server
  13. Moege Augur

Button that will take all matching items from inventory and add that to the bank/housing now that would be useful. 1 click heaven. Make it work only on tradeskill/collectibles

Felt strongly enough about this to create an issue !
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2271
    Fanra and Tatanka like this.
  14. Lannin Elder

As an enchanter I would like timers on my auras so I knew when they were going to drop.
  15. Moege Augur

/pokes the enchanter with a sharp stick oh and clerics
    But why ! they are permanent auras they even say so in the name :D
  16. Bobokin Augur

A boost to mounts for Bards would be nice to. Even the % boost of a played instrument would be fine.
  17. Bobokin Augur

At least flagging it per account like key rings would be nice.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. drizerker Lorekeeper

/rant on...

Berserkers having to summon axes to use abilities is beyond old and tiring for no reason. My ask, make the axes need to be in a bag to use the ability but not consume them. Or make it so the click summons a stack of 1000. Having to use a 42 slot bag full of stacks of 100 axes to blow through them in a few days is just dumb and super annoying. Make it an AA that costs 220 if you need to, but provide a fix or a solve please much sooner than later.

/rant off...
  19. Evurkvest Augur

More save spell sets. 30 spell sets are not enough for classes like necros.
  20. Evye Augur

All not current content raids should be have limits of 72 players.
    This would give weaker guilds a boost and help with back flagging. Plus encourage smaller guilds to co-raid.

Other idea is Groupon style experience bonus weekends. If a server raises $500 bucks everyone gets exp boost for the weekend. They could figure out price goal. Do the same for named bonus weekends too. Each person could donate as much as they like towards the goal.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.