Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Quest NPCs seeing SoS.
    Stephen51 likes this.
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Also... I know this a long shot, but if you could have an option to bundle the advanced loot window into a chat window tab, that would be amazing.

The advanced loot window tab itself doesn't fit within many people's UIs without covering up other things. It would be nice to have one of my chat windows have a few tabs for regular chat stuff and then 1 tab for personal loot and 1 tab for advanced loot, with all the normal check boxes / tables shown when I open those tabs up.
  3. Gnomereaper Augur

Faction titles, similar to what Freeport got in Prophecy of Ro.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Side-by-side tabs:

Say I have 5 windows in my tab frame, I select that two of them should be “always visible”, the tab frame is now split in 3 areas, two for the “always visible”, one for the remaning two, that I then can shift between.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Since most quest NPCs are already in safe spots why now let them interact with you when invis? Always a bit annoying when you are talking to them only to realize you are invis. If this is an easy change would be nice.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Alarya Augur

Wizard's Netherstep to be on par with SK's Hatestep... We are a teleporting class for Tunare's sake!!!!!!!
    kizant likes this.
  7. kizant Augur

I made a beast recently and this really annoyed me too. Their version has a distance of 315 and wizards is only 160! Ours should be like 500 at least.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Alarya like this.
  8. Raccoo Augur

I thought the dummies in the Arena on Test could be set to attack you back.
  9. Raccoo Augur

Wish we had a way to shorten the visible messages for dots and nukes similar to melee messages ability to be abbreviated. And can we have the ability to do things while casting spells? Like opening inventory or inviting someone to group? Doesn't seem like it'd be very OP.
  10. Brohg Augur

You can blame wizards for that second bit. It's to prevent folks from being ported to KOS spots back in the era of others' spell casts not being shown in chat
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A wizzy & druid port to GMM!
    A gate item to GMM!

Named spawn timer - if named hasn't spawned after X amount of PHs it automatically spawns instead of the next PH, this will help when the rng decides not to play nice! This isn't to replace the normal random named spawns.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Like when an a**hole paladin demanded I stop helping in the raid I was in and translocate him to Tox forest, and when I refused and continued to work with the raid (To get Niami a part for her epic), he trained the raid causing a wipe, then demanded again I give him a translocate to Tox or he would do it again.

He got a translocate to Cazic, and a prompt addition to my ignore list.

Then we proceed to get Niami her epic part!
  13. kizant Augur

Anyone who annoys a Wizard is clearly in the wrong.
  14. Alarya Augur

Oh, burn time? Check this out... EVAC!
    kizant likes this.
  15. Daedly Augur

I would like a toggle on each social, independently, that would choose wether it interrupts spell casting or other socials that are already running when pressed to start the
    new social that was pressed.

And maybe a similar toggle for wether the timer function is purely visual or if it will do an actual lockout of the social itself and allow it to be skipped over in a multibind. (Not sure if it is worth the risk of potential issues, but I can dream right?)
  16. drizerker Lorekeeper

Zerker axe summons 1000 not 100 or an AA to only need 1 in inventory for abilities.
  17. northstar Augur

Stop having to pay for Mercenary's via in game currency. If SWTOR run by EA can manage it... I am sure Daybreak can. All companions are free from the currency tap in SWTOR. Heck the even give free Companions for being subscribed. Perhaps turn the taps off Daybreak?

Secondly, Bring Back the Silver Account feature. Or at least let those who go from subscribed to unsubscribed or who have put money in this game to have some way to earn a AP 5 or J1 Merc.

Thirdly perhaps re-evaluate the amount of AA people may gain regardless of time paid??

Also if your feeling really eager to please the community of all aspects of the game my last hope/dream would be a locked server at Luclin for Everyone!

;)
  18. Zunnoab Augur

It's probably been said, but droppable decals by designated people in a raid would be nice, rather than the "plant campfires" scramble it is now.
    Brohg likes this.
  19. Nightops Augur

server chat filter that actually lets me talk in sentences.

It might make the game feel more like a community.
  20. Zunnoab Augur

Oh how could I forget this? I'd love the ability to join more channels. Ten isn't enough for me. EQ2 allows 20, or possibly more.