Paladin future needs

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Redemption, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Since we're getting upgrades to the dicho spells, I'm curious if it would be better to have the hate value added to the heal instead of the stun. I personally think the stun should be an AE similar to lodestar but was curious what people would think if the dichotomic/dissident heal was more like Valiant Healing.
  2. Allayna Augur

If we’re to be married to stuns, splash healing and undead, I’d like to see the following:

Innate immunity from all forms of stun.
    Squire pet that does 0 dmg but casts a spell on your target to turn it undead. Not a short duration pet.
    Splash to again hit more than 6 targets.
    Toggle AA for the cure component to splash.
    Ability to toggle slay off, much like our useless twinheal AA that silences. Would lock slay undead off for say 10 min but increase dps to live targets.
  3. Transporter Lorekeeper

How about a Group HoT spell, I'm a paramedic on raids since our dps is laughable at least let me be strong at my support role
  4. E'ci - Knight Errant Lorekeeper

I didn't roll a cleric (so to speak).
    Some situational healing is fine, but if we don't have a compelling skill set to make our tanking attractive and our dps is that bad the answer isn't to just make us healing.
    It should be to improve the tanking and melee skill set.
    Wulfhere, Kleitus_Xegony and Allayna like this.
  5. Silverstone Journeyman

A unique idea for Paladins, since we are married to stuns.

Give us an AA to make us immune to all forms of stun.

This had been brought up before, but this is a great idea to add uniqueness to the class.
  6. Sobmre Augur

did anything get added to paladins at all ?
  7. Lubianx Augur

No, we actually got less upgrades than the other tanks, less than most classes for that matter
  8. shiftie Augur

/shockedface