Old maps that you dislike and would want to see remade

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, May 22, 2015.

1. RPoo Augur

in case it hasn't been said yet, upper guk/ lower guk maps drive me crazy
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Remapped those 2 zones a long time ago and work fine when using the height filters. You should start using my map pack or learn how height filters work before driving your self crazy =p
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. RPoo Augur

4. Orbital101 Augur

Its on page one ;(
    Guk are one of those maps that got me started doing this. I often get maps requests from people that wanted me to remap a zone that I already had mapped like 6+ months ago. I'm not expecting everyone to update there pack everytime I do a update been doing them almost be-weekly but I often add in usefull informations or fix major bottleneck on some of them maps that was made 8-10 years ago?

The one in the pack use a dark brown and dark green instead of bright orange. I just dint update the picture.

Coloring as always been an issue because I cant pre save my custom colors so I just pick those that the tools offer and use the replace tool in the notepad. You can pre select multiple lines and pick the last line to make the color of that line be in the Set line Color tool but its not always ideal when there is a Remove line button just over it!

It would also be cool if they could make the tools hotkey able to use hot bars or at least space out the Move Labels To Me, Remove Label and specially the Remove Line away from Set Line Color. I often miss click those :mad:

Though i'm not expecting nor requesting anything else then more content!
    RPoo likes this.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Map Pack 2016-09-30 uploaded with 2 new maps: Frostcrypt and Akheva Ruins with a 100% color coded layered Zone Guide.

at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME
    Untill next update, safe traveling!
    Caell and Fanra like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

New version of Bazaar added, a non off version...
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Just wanted to say thank you again, you even doing locations of named mobs makes these maps even better.

Definitely the best map pack out there =)
    Caell, Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.