New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Brelic Elder

is the guild still recruiting, I am played for years a long time ago and am thinking of coming back?
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Yes we are, just send me a tell in game
  3. Brelic Elder

Does the guild have an official website?
  4. Roxxanna Augur

5. GratefulGrimHead New Member

New player. Was told from many people to look this guild up. Active player, friendly, long term. will buy full access sooner than later. Let me know. Thanks. Have a monk, and i wanted a badass tanker ... so opinions and i'll roll it.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a tell in game, look foreword to you joining.
  7. GratefulGrimHead New Member

Added you lol the mechanics are nothing like what i come from, well sort of, i played Fly For Free, NWN and D&D mmos
  8. Roxxanna Augur

I remember playing neverwinter back on Aol, and paying $30 for 5 hours.
  9. GratefulGrimHead New Member

Heh, Player name Piccola, i shall be on all day, would like to build a tanker with my alt slot... not easy helping someone from scratch but i'm here to learn. I look forward to a first hand experience of this game. Very excited.
  10. Rastlyne New Member

My character's name is Faeryniel and I am very new to Everquest and your guild sounds great and I would like to join
  11. Roxxanna Augur

Welcome aboard!
  12. xmalx Journeyman

I've been looking for a guild to join, I'm not much for raiding, just not in me anymore but I love to group with people and do whatever we can take a crack at. I know all would say play the class you enjoy and I intend too but I'm curious if there's any particular type of class your guild would find to benefit?

I like to group, boxing just isn't my style, in every game I've played I've always had one account so I was curious what class would be most wanted for the guild, for me to meet guildies and generally have a fun time.

Thanks for any reply.
  13. Roxxanna Augur

A class that ports would be good for guildies, but with mercs, your class (for group play) isn't nearly as important as attitude. Peopl want to group with upbeat players who are on a lot, active in guild chat, ventrillo us a big bonus, but the biggest factor is being proactive and saying "I'm doing this, I have x spots open, who wants to join me?"

If you plan on guest raiding with me (this is a very laid back form of raiding, I like to think of it more like representing your guild in neighborhood games, and there is no drama or fighting over gear) then I need another cleric or warrior, but if you wish to just group, porting is popular (Wizzy,Druid) But in reality, we want you, not a class.
  14. Aerrin New Member

Looking for an active guild. I played EQ waaaaaay back when the Trilogy was new. I'm coming back because I'm in a situation where I have an older laptop and it's the only computer I'm going to have to use for awhile (Afghanistan deployment). I'll send someone a tell once I get in game. Thanks,
  15. Roxxanna Augur

You are more than welcome here, and welcome back!
  16. Roxxanna Augur

17. Escaflowne New Member

Hello^^, I haven't played EQ in well over a decade! I've spent time in pretty much every MMO that's been released (a few for a year or two, more for a few months, and countless through betas and first few weeks of launch). Alas, none have given me same sense of joy and wonderment EQ did (or so the possibly overfond memories of a much younger self/first time MMO player impart upon me).

I've decided to dive back in and give it a try again to satisfy my curiousities^^.

I was trying to find which server has a decent population, but as they all are listed as "low", I looked through the Guild Recruitment page, yours sounds wonderful and well sized =P.

I'm downloading the game and all the expansions now, I'm interested in playing a Cleric and a Wizard - more so the wizard - and plan to use the Heroic lvl 85 upgrade on the cleric (as I believe, though I could be wrong, that the intricacies of healing aren't overy complex, and would like to have a somewhat useful character to help out others randomly/possibly contribute to some guest raiding, heals give everyone good feels!) and enjoy a more contemporary leveling/progression/exploration/learning experience with the wizard.
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a \tell, we will get you invited, I'll be on around 7pm central
  19. Peltier Elder

Pew pew!! lazers!!!
  20. Forever Young New Member

Hi,
    I am returning after about 2 1/2 years. I used to play a raid Beastie on Bertoxx but due to family obligations I fell off the grid. I have returned and I really don't want to go back to my old toons and the people I knew so I am starting fresh. I did transfer a level 59 toon from two accounts to The Rathe but I also started babies to learn/remember how to function. I have a 59 necro, 59 shaman, 2 beastlord and a 2 wizard on The Rathe. I like your thread here about the guild. It sounds like what I am looking for in an EQ family and I am very interested in joining. I live in California and work 8-5 pacific. I hope to talk with you soon.

Thanks,