New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Roxxanna Augur

I will be on tonight around 7pm central, send me a tell, and welcome back!
  2. Roxxanna Augur

3. Roxxanna Augur

4. Selvani New Member

I'm returning (well I returned a few weeks ago, but have spent that time trying to figure out all the changes that have taken place over the last 10 years. I've always played casters, but might roll a melee class. How are you guys for tanks? I've got some experience tanking in other MMOs. In any case, I'd love to have the opportunity to join Eternal Darkness. You all sound exactly like the kind of people that I would like to hang out with.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a tell in game, your welcome here whatever class you want to play.
  6. Mystborn07 New Member

I am returning after leaving in 2004. Starting from scratch. Would love to have good people to chat and group with. Hope to see you in in game!
  7. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a tell in game, around 6pm central.
  8. Ayeam New Member

hello,
    I am a returning player, and looking for folks to group with, do stuff with and help (well eventually).
    i have a little cleric on The Rathe, Hiacynth.
    so if you see her running with loads of monsters chasing her, please feel free to kill a few.
  9. Roxxanna Augur

It would be easier to help if you were with us, come join the darkness.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Bumper cars
  11. oceane Journeyman

12. Stoshlonzo Apprentice

Are you all still recruiting, and if so, who do I contact in-game? I tried a /who Roxxanna while I was in-game and it said noone by that name was on.
  13. Roxxanna Augur

Roxxanna (I'm not always online)
    Seppes
    Osilon
    Feldarx
    Adap

I will be online tonight around 8pm central.
  14. lefous Elder

wb
    oceane likes this.
  15. oceane Journeyman

16. Morbic New Member

Are there any classes (other then Monk/Cleric) that are more rare as mains in the guild compared to others? Does the guild have a website that I missed someplace within the thread?
  17. Roxxanna Augur

We are working on a website, we have been using a Facebook page. And class doesn't really matter, we just like people who log in a lot. There is a short guilde line post at the beginning of this thread you should check out.
  18. Roxxanna Augur

The Eternal Darkness has also taken up residence on Ragefire, under the tag The Eternal Dark. All people of good heart are welcome there. As with our primary guild, same rules apply, but in essence, be a decent human being, and guild rep trumps all. I just started it, so come be part of growing it.
    Zujilli likes this.
  19. Tjay New Member

Are you guys still on Rathe I am a returning player an thinking of joining you guys or have you guys just move to Ragefire ?
  20. Roxxanna Augur

We are on both servers, however Rathe is our primary residence. The Ragefire guild just started.