New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Tjay New Member

cool then i will transfer to Rathe and join you guys
  2. Zesan New Member

What are you looking like on Ragefire? Who would be a contact on there?
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Roxxanna, I'm online now, just started the guild here. Have 14 people ranging from 4-23.
  4. Zesan New Member

Ok will contact you ingame shortly. just got to decide between SK or Necro haha.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

I got a little busy running around making banded for people, will get you invited ASAP.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

7. Sindo Journeyman

Are you still taking returners/newbies? Looking for a new play server as the one I returned to has dried up.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

We are always looking for good people. I'll be on around 6pm central tonight.
  9. Sindo Journeyman

I will try and speak with you this evening then. :)
  10. Renzarae New Member

Hi. Fresh EQ newbie looking to get into the game, I'm going to start leveling on Rathe but before I dedicate I got a few questions for you Roxxanna. /tell you later today :)
  11. Roxxanna Augur

I'll be on around 6pm central, or you can ask here, I check it several times a day.
  12. Roxxanna Augur

13. Madjester New Member

Hi im a returning player, My main toons are all on bristlebane merged from Solusek Ro. But i plan to start fresh at lvl 1 and ill goto The Rathe to start. I cant afford to pay for the TLP servers at this time, maybe in the future. But i should at least have a silver account i bought many of the expansions before i finally quit eq and moved to eq2.. but im really looking forward to returning. still downloading atm and the internet here really sucks heh
  14. Roxxanna Augur

Your welcome with us, hit me up for an invite around 7pm central.
  15. Dersk Elder

It's TED FAQ time!

What are you looking for? What classes do you need
    What we need most is activity and a cooperative playstyle. Whatever class you enjoy that compels you to log on is the class we want.

What if I'm free-to-play or missing expansions?
    There is a lot of stuff you'll miss. However, we have no problem inviting you into our guild and finding ways to turn mobs into corpses. You'll want to be proactive about starting groups/quests/missions that work for you, as anyone that isn't 105 doesn't get content handed to them.

We had a group of 70s doing SoD stuff last night. Lots of us can make 2.0 epics a breeze. The more we have, the easier this becomes.

I'm overwhelmed when I log in and don't know where to begin.
    That's not a question, noob! Ask us some questions so you can unwhelm yourself!

Can you loan me 12 krono so my gear won't be so ?
    No.

I don't have any high levels or a main character. I play at odd hours and my cat likes to watch. I write star trek fanfic for a living. Can I join?

Yup. We're not a guild where you can log on at 3 AM and get a level 20 paludal group, but we'll invite you as long as you keep the fanfic to yourself.
  16. Roxxanna Augur

1: We consider our guild a family, we help each other whenever possible.
    2: We tease and goof off in guild chat, don't take anything you read seriously.
    3: No drama, period......seriously, I will smash it with an iron fist, and easy on the naughty words.
    4: If you have any problems with other guildies, involve me or another officer, and keep it out of chat.
    5: Roxx forgets stuff, and is easily distracted by shiny things, please be patient and remind her when she says "in a bit" and forgets.
    6: Gertee is our Boss Lady, and like a mom to us,introduce yourself. She has been through enough,she is drama "off-limits".

7: We have an open policy on raiding, if you wish to raid, go out there and go nuts, even if you have to leave the guild for awhile,
    just inform us, and come back when your done, we have peeps that do just that. But remember, as long as you wear our guild tag,
    you are to act accordingly. We do have an open invitation to raid with a couple guilds.
    7.5: We have a couple raid guilds we actively guest with, be aware that leaving us and joining a guild we are guesting with is generally discouraged, at least without discussing it first. You want Roxxie Ire? Cause that's how you get Roxxie Ire, come see me first.
    8: I know we have scouts from other guilds in house, if you are such a scout, please re-read #7, there is no need for secrecy, and you are causing unneeded stress on our members by making them feel like they have to choose.

9: If our guild isn't for you, say goodbye, send me a message, anything, please don't leave us wondering.
    10: Have fun, make friends, get involved, ask questions, we usually trip over each other trying to help peeps.
    11: Above all else, remember the guilds reputation comes first, no training, no fighting, no bullying, of anyone, in guild or out. If someone trains you, steals your mobs, or loots your kills, do not involve yourself in petty squabbling, if it continues , say something in guild chat, and your guildies will come running.
    12: Finally, enjoy being in one of the best guilds around. We are unique in that we have so many wonderful people, but you won't
    enjoy that benefit if you don't get involved and make friends, you don't have to group, but chatting is highly recommended, sitting back and not talking to anyone deprives you, (and more importantly) deprives us, of new friends.

One final note: Loyalty goes far in this guild, don't fall victim to sweet talking scalpers, you can guest raid with me all the way through TDS.
  17. Roxxanna Augur

18. Roxxanna Augur

19. Roxxanna Augur

We use Teamspeak now.
  20. rachebelegur New Member

Thank you for the help this morning Roxxanna. I have to work this weekend, but I was hoping to start Sunday night or Monday night.

To start off I really just feel like chopping up mobs with a 2H weapon. Would Berserker fill that role good, or would it be better to just play a 2H Warrior? I'm going to start in the tutorial zone at level 1.

Thanks again for the help.

RB