<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Brulia Elder

I joined a few days ago. Very nice people and loads of fun. Was even able to find low level groups with issues.
    Xanadas likes this.
  2. Keldaria Elder

Lol, I think you meant to say that you were able to find a group without any issue. However, if you did find a group with "Issues", I hope those issues at least provided ample entertainment value =)
  3. Keldaria Elder

Just a warm welcome to all our newest members. We've picked up quite a few fresh characters over the past couple of days, so for those of you on the fence about starting fresh again, you can take comfort in the fact that we have plenty of others working their way up from level 1 to and that should make it easier to find a group even at low levels.

Also, we dropped Emperor Ssraeshza Sunday night, so with that hurdle cleared we're moving into VT. A very fun time to raid no doubt. It doesn't take a great deal of time to level a fresh character, so there is still time to get in on the action if you're interested =)
  4. Brulia Elder

I never claimed to be a word smith! :)

LiP is the most fun in EQ I have had in many many years!
  5. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> has been very busy lately! As you may have heard Emperor Ssraeshza has been defeated as well as Aten Ha Ra and we are now honing our skills and checking off the last things on our list. We are having a blast gearing our new members in Velious and reliving our epic fight days in Kunark. With Planes of Power on the horizon, excitement is growing everyday! Don't just take it from me, here's a quote from one of our members:
    "I too and recently back to EverQuest after a long break. Something about the game always seems to draw me back to it. The community of people in EQ in my opinion is the best. No other MMO have I met as many great people to play with.
    That being said I am now playing on the Trakanon server with the guild Lost in Progression. The people are great and I love the true intentions of everyone to stay as close to era as possible. We are currently in Lulcin having a great time and doing our own pace. Please feel free to look us up if you want to relive some of the good old school days. " Taken from a post on the EQ forums with the permission of Brulia the Magician.

Please visit www.lostinprogression.com to see if you would like to be a part of what we have going on.
  6. Keely Elder

"Lost in Progression isn't about being the "best" in EverQuest. It's more about re-creating that awesome, old school nostalgic feeling we all had running through all the great expansions EQ had to offer." Kintess, wizard of Lost in Progression .

Kintess has been working hard on our front page to bring us the latest news, information, and member spotlights. Check it out! www.lostinprogression.com
  7. Keely Elder

"I joined <Lost in Progression> nearly two weeks ago as a low level Paladin with no gear. I am now level 60 and able to raid. Any time I have asked for help with anything, whether to clear a couple of islands in Sky for my epic or just a little xp, the people here have been willing to go above and beyond. If you are looking for a great guild to enjoy the game with it would be tough to beat LiP." Amathel, guild member

Planes of Power will be opening soon! If this is the expansion you've always wanted to try, or if it's always been your favorite visit www.lostinprogression.com

As always, it's never too late to join!
  8. Axelicious New Member

One of us, one of us. Gooble Gobble, we'll accept you!
  9. Keely Elder

"Lost in Progression has been incredible. Since I left EQ 9 years ago I always found myself wanting to come back but never wanted to because the game was going to be so different. The opportunity to join a guild focused on era's of content I remember and love was beyond belief. I downloaded EQ right away and got right too it. I couldn't stop playing once I started and its thanks to the members, leadership, and friendship I've received since joining this wonderful group.

I look forward to progressing through the current expansions and hopefully see some of the content I missed our on while playing all those "lesser MMO's". I hope to see you all in guild chat soon!"

Regards,
    Yelawhaw
    60 Dark Elf Magician
    Trakanon

It's never too late to join in on the fun, especially if you want to play a Cleric, Shaman, or Beastlord. As always all classes are welcome, Planes of Power release date to be announced very soon!
    www.lostinprogression.com
  10. Keely Elder

11. Potsos76 Augur

Guys, this sounds amazing. I would be SUPER interested. Played regularly from Kunark to PoP, resub a month here a month there, but I would probably drop my other MMO subs for a guild like this. I'd have to start over as all my toons are on Luclin/Stromm, but I'd totally be willing!

I'm willing to roll whatever role is needed most, though I don't have a ton of experience healing, of the three main roles. I prefer utility/dps/tank. Thanks!
  12. Potsos76 Augur

I apped. Thanks!
  13. Vike New Member

Friendly Reminder and free bump.
  14. Keely Elder

"Lost in Progression is really great to it's members. Any level, any request, there's always someone to assist you. :)" Kintess
  15. Keely Elder

"LiP has the nicest group of people I've ever found in EQ" -Blackcat, guild member.

Lost in Progression is moving along in Planes of Power and is looking for a few good Clerics and Shamans. If you are interested or just want to see what we are about please visit www.lostinprogression.com
  16. Keely Elder

Instead of the normal quote inserted here I will share a few of my thoughts about our guild. Next week will mark eight months for Lost in Progression. I remember the first day with such fondness. I was so excited to be in the zones from so long ago with five other actual people! We had such a great time and one of the officers ran over to buff us and hand out some goodies, it was the experience I thought was gone forever. On the raid last night in VT I looked around at those same people and many new ones with such a sense of pride. Through trial and tribulation we have grown so much, I cannot wait to see what the future brings. I am proud to call these people my guild mates and my friends. Although you won't find us in Greater Faydark much anymore, if you joined I can almost promise you will see an officer coming to buff you and hand out some goodies.

We are now in Planes of Power but still slaughtering the tough encounters of Luclin. Now is a great time to join before we fully break in to PoP. We currently need:
    Shaman
    Cleric
    To apply or to just visit our awesome website that Kintess works so hard on, go to www.lostinprogression.com
  17. Animosity Elder

Double exp all Labor Day Weekend! If you are thinking about checking us out this is a perfect time to do so! A fun and helpful atmosphere with a continually growing guild. Come get those quick levels and join us in PoP soon!

www.lostinprogression.com
  18. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> invites you to join us in Planes of Power! All classes welcome, if you want to play a raiding shaman even better!
    Level cap is 65. Raid days are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8:00p.m central. We are doing flagging on off days. Lots of friendly and helpful members with new people joining almost daily.
    Double experience weekend is the perfect time to join!

Please visit www.lostinprogression.com for more information and to apply.
  19. Epictankz New Member

Hello,
    I am looking to return to the game and your guild is exactly what im looking for.
    I know ive missed some progression with you, im just wondering if you accept returning players? Obviously i have not toons on your server yet, so i would be starting at level 1.

Your raid times seem good for me to that is a plus. Im going to create a toon on your server and hope to see you in game soon!
  20. Keely Elder

Of course we welcome returning players! Fill out an app and join in on the fun!