<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Allnighter New Member

Is it possible to join the guild with a character higher level than one? Mine is almost 65 and I am interested.
  2. Keely Elder

Yes, of course. Any level between 1 and 65 :)
  3. Keely Elder

Double experience may be over, but it's always double fun in <Lost in Progression>! Join us as we move through each expansion at our own pace. Raids, groups, epics, and a general all around good time are just some of the things we have to offer.
    If you are interested, please visit
    www.lostinprogression.com
  4. anathema Augur

I haven't had this much fun playing EQ since the good old days when I first started. Not only do I like the older content better but <Lost in Progression> is also a collection of some of the nicest people that I have met in this game. We are currently working our way through Planes of Power. If you have any interest in this era of EQ you won't find a better group of people to experience it with. Right now we mostly need Shamans, Bards, Enchanters, and of course Clerics, needs change however and all classes are welcome.

For more information and to apply, visit our website: www.lostinprogression.com
  5. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> is moving along in Planes of Power and looking for new members as always! Bards, Clerics, and Shamans are what we seem to need the most of at this time, but this always changes so feel free to play the class you love the most!
    As we move further into progression I would like to make it known that you can join and move at your own pace and progress any way you choose within the rules of our guild. We have a wide variety of players including a couple if role players , some who like to level boxes, a few who take their time going through quest lines , and people who log on just to raid. More than a progression guild, we are building a nice little community of long time EQ players who love the game. I can honestly say this the most friendly and helpful group of people that I have ever had the honor of playing with.
    Www.lostinprogression.com
  6. Keely Elder

As we get further into progression we want to ensure that we are having fun with and spending time with new recruits. Our clever members are currently throwing around some ideas to make sure that everyone in <Lost in Progression> feels like a member of the family.
    The ever popular Throwback Tuesday could be making an appearance as well as other fun old school events, similar to the ones GM's used to host back in the day.
    On the raiding front, things couldn't be better! We are moving along in PoP and having a great time implementing strategies and skill building. We could always use more clerics and shamans , but we never turn anyone away.
    See our front page to learn why Kintess continues to play EQ, and to apply.
  7. Keely Elder

8. Keely Elder

Greetings from <Lost in Progression>

As of this week we have reached the Elemental Planes! This is quite an exciting time for us, as we have worked so hard to get to this point. Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, bonus points if you play a Shaman or a Bard. :)

We are getting along in levels and expansions and we understand that for those interested in reaching max level and raiding it is becoming a little difficult to play catch up. We have encouraged our members to join our guild channel, LiP:BillMurray and welcome you to create a character and do the same. Here you will be able to ask questions about the guild, get a feel for the members , or just chat while leveling outside of the rules of our guild. Of course we would rather everyone join at level 1 but we understand that PoP is a much loved expansion and some people want to jump right in!

For information or to apply please visit www.lostinprogression.com
    We have added a sub forum titled "Potential Applicants" that you can use to introduce yourself or ask questions.
  9. Flandersian Augur

Truly a great bunch of people and the guild has a rule set that provides that "close as you can get" feel to early-ish EQ progression.

We're into the meat of PoP now, so drop by Trakanon and give us a shout!
  10. namesrich New Member

Progression guild that everyone wants. Check us out!
  11. namesrich New Member

Up to the top.
  12. Bronnia New Member

Sounds like a lot of fun, I haven't played EQ in years but was itching to try again. Will make a shaman and see how fast I can level it :)
  13. Keely Elder

Fantastic! If you want to get to know us and ask questions while you level, please join LiP:BillMurray
  14. Keely Elder

Lost in Progression is plowing along in the Elemental Planes! Our raid force is growing but we always have room for more.

High Class Needs:
    Cleric
    Shaman
    Bard
    Druid
    Warrior

I'm happy to say that using the guild channel has been a success.(LiP:BillMurray) We have a steady stream of potential applicants leveling then joining while getting to know us and asking questions.

If you are having an urge to step back in time, Plane of Time that is, or want to get a head start for GoD, visit our website and join in on the fun!
  15. hobo New Member

Great bunch. Come enjoy POP as it was meant to be played.
  16. Keely Elder

"The experience is not in how much plat you've gathered, but how far you've come & the callouses you've grown. From the hills of Qeynos to the lands of Lower Guk, by trekking the paths less taken members of this guild can relive the game in a sense of innocence. Start fresh & show us your best!"- Kossetsu <Lost in Progression>

Happy 10 month anniversary Lost in Progression ! Our little family wouldn't be possible without all of our great members who never hesitate to go above and beyond for the betterment of the guild. We appreciate you all.
  17. Keely Elder

Message from a member:

About the Gnome known as Videri:
    Back in 2002-2003, I only saw a tiny portion of the vast world of Norrath. Now, thanks to Lost in Progression (and a cheap, used gaming PC), I am experiencing this inexplicably endearing game to the fullest.

I play EverQuest because I enjoy overcoming challenges. The greater the difficulty, the greater the satisfaction in overcoming it. The challenges of raiding, grouping, soloing, and questing require me to be at my best, using my real-life creativity to combine spells, abilities, items, and techniques.

I could play progression-style on my own, but I have a feeling it would get old quickly. "Happiness is only real when shared." I'm really glad to be sharing it with this guild!

About LiP
    I believe there are two main reasons the guild is doing well and continuing to move forward together. The first is excellent leadership. The officers know the game deeply and are leading us through it at a good pace: slow enough to really experience each expansion, but fast enough to be exciting. They set sensible rules, always with an eye to the strength and sustainability of the guild. These people really have their heads in the game, and I appreciate it.

The other reason this guild is strong is that we have a good group of players. I don't mean class balance - though we seem to be pretty well-off in that regard (one can always wish for more healers) - but I mean we have a harmonious group of people. Hardcore raiders, casual folks, funny people, serious people, people with knowledge of various areas of the game, DKP and tech wizards, tradeskill chasers, and weirdos like me, all working together to succeed AND keep it fun. True respect and friendships have formed between these people, strengthening the guild. Plus, we're considerate of each other and of other players. That's huge!

That's why I appreciate my time with <Lost in Progression> and recommend it to any who may want to experience this.

Videri
    Videri30@gmail.com

18. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> is proud to announce that Quarm has been defeated!!!

In other news, LDoN is now open for grouping.

We will be spending some time back flagging and tying up a few loose ends in PoP, so now is a great time to join our family.

High Need:
    Cleric
    Druid
    Bard
    Paladin

19. Keely Elder

Attention tanks and healers!!

Many of you have asked, and the time has come. <Lost in Progression> is looking for Shadow Knights and Paladins along with Clerics, Druids, and Shaman.

Join us as we prepare to take on our biggest challenge yet! We are gearing new members and gathering augs as our fearless raid leader works behind the scenes planning our march into Gates of Discord! Join our seasoned veterans and first timers as we experience this expansion as only <Lost in Progression> could.

We are farming Elemental Planes and Plane of Time, having a great time grouping in LDoN and about to begin our full PoP back flagging event. Now is a great time to get in on the fun!

20. Rokn New Member

Come join us in being 'Lost in Progression'. We are enjoying our time in PoP. When not raiding time, we are doing LDoN raids or Elemental loot runs. On off-raid nights we are grouping in LDoN, with many members indulging in an adult beverage (or twelve), making it a memorable experience.

Come join the fun. See Keely's posts above on how to reach us.

Wardread - Frog of Doom (65 SK)