<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Tachyon Augur

We have a good bit of mid-level gear in the guild bank, so definitely look us up! The best thing about the old world is most of it is droppable.
  2. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

The reason why gear from bazaar is not allowed is due to the bazaar being out of era. Meaning we do not currently have the expansion which released the bazaar unlocked. Also with being on the Trakanon server there is hardly anything to buy in the bazaar due to the low population. (The low population is why LiP chose Trakkanon as its the best for a progression guild)

As to leveling up a Monk, you actually don't need weapons. Monks damage / delay with bare fist is beyond amazing after level 30. Before then you could use some 1h blunt items we have laying around! For regular gear we have plenty in the Guild Bank to give and many people have a lot on themselves. I would recommend to just join the guild to level and check out the Guild Bank hehe.
  3. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Lost in Progression shall open Shadows of Luclin expansion soon so come and down and check us out!.
    Some small tidbit of information for page 3:

Server: Trakanon
    Raid Schedule: Su / M / W / Th - 9pm-12am (Eastern Time)
    Guild Leaders: Flimzy, Raxiel
    Guild Officers: Iksram/Mithrandir, Ishtarrak, Finwen, Jark

http://lostinprogression.com
  4. Finwen Augur

Lost in Progression has officially unlocked Luclin as of today! Come join in the fun of experiencing (or re-experiencing) all there is to see of cat people that play instruments and raid targets that are actually just snakes with arms! Here are our current class needs:

High
    Beastlord
    Druid
    Enchanter
    Magician
    Necromancer
    Paladin
    Shaman

Medium
    Bard
    Berserker
    Cleric
    Monk
    Shadowknight

Low
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Warrior
    Wizard
  5. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

6. Tankoruuk New Member

Hello there everyone,

I am proud to announce that <Lost in Progression> is still looking for a few brave souls to embark on the great adventure that is EverQuest Progression! Since the spires all across Norrath have become active, we here at <Lost in Progression> have been on the warpath and will not stop till the fat gnome sings!
    Below you will find a current list of the classes that we are in need of.

High Need:
    Bard
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Shaman
    Wizard

Medium Want:
    Berserker
    Druid
    Magician
    Necromancer
    Paladin
    Shadow Knight

Low Desire:
    Beastlord
    Monk
    Ranger
    Rogue

Please click here to head to our page! Feel free to poke around and see what we are all about!
  7. Tankoruuk New Member

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that <Lost in Progression> will be hosting a special night every Tuesday called.....Throwback Tuesday! With Luclin era content not being very "group" friendly, we have decided to hold an open invention group night!

Already have a low to mid level toon on Trakanon? Want to make a level 1 and gain experience the fun way with 5 other people? Then come on out!

Goal- To get as many non-merc groups going as we can while we gain experience in one of the best EverQuest era's..Classic! With EverQuest being a social game, we want to try and "recapture" those fun times we have all had!

Where and When- Every Tuesday, hop on the Trakanon server around 8pm est and join the channel LiP:BillMurray.

Guidelines- We only ask that you try and keep the gear and zones as close to Classic as you can.

Do I have to join <Lost in Progression> to take part in this?- Not at all! We are just looking for fellow adventurers to group and experience in Classic EverQuest

What if I want to join <Lost in Progression>?- Then check us out at www.lostinprogression.com and sign up! Our current list of classes are listed in the post above!

*Please note that this Tuesday is the first time of this, so if the numbers are low please do not get discouraged! We will be doing this every Tuesday night, so please spread the word!

-Tank
  8. Nola New Member

Join <Lost in Progression> tonight for Throwback Tuesday! You can mingle with the members and get a little taste of classic EQ!
    All you have to do is hop on the Trakanon server around 8pm est and join the channel LiP:BillMurray.
    Hope to see you there!
  9. Nola New Member

<Lost in Progression> is going strong and growing every day! We are currently raiding Luclin and having a ball. I am so pleased with with all of the new people joining and inquiring about the great team we have established.
    If you are new, returning, or just need a change please come over to the Trakanon server and check out <Lost in Progression> or visit us at www.lostinprogression.com.
    Hope to see you there!
  10. Nola New Member

Double experience is a great time to join <Lost in Progression> and get some levels!
  11. Yelawhaw New Member

Having not even thought seriously about playing Everquest again in years, I'm thrilled to say that my experience and my return to EQ has been wonderful thanks to the support I get from the members Lost In Progression. I'm back to full addict status, because those epics just won't do themselves! If your looking for something fun to do I suggest joining us, lots of fun targets get taken out weekly. It sure beats some of the other MMO options out there currently in my opinion.
  12. Tankoruuk New Member

Greetings all,

We are still rocking it out in Luclin, gearing up for our first Emperor Ssraeshza kill! As always we are looking for brave souls to relive this great game called EverQuest. Below you will find a list of our current class needs.

High Need:
    Cleric - 4
    Enchanter - 2
    Magician - 2
    Necromancer - 2
    Wizard - 3

Medium Want:
    Berserker - 1
    Druid - 1
    Paladin - 2
    Rogue - 2
    Shadow Knight - 1
    Shaman - 1

Low Desire:
    Bard - X
    Beastlord - X
    Monk - X
    Ranger - X
    Warrior - X

Check us out at www.lostinprogression.com!
  13. Keely Elder

Join <Lost in Progression> for fun, friends, and of course raids! We have new people joining all of the time so leveling won't be so lonely and as always our veteran members are around to help when needed. If you are new, returning, or just looking for a change of pace check out our website www.lostinprogression.com
  14. Blackcat New Member

I know we have some folks with new characters looking for someone to share their adventures. Come join us!
  15. Animosity Elder

Bummed that you cant transfer to this server! I would love to bring my 60 rogue or shaman here :(
  16. Keely Elder

Don't be bummed! Leveling is fairly easy. There are several people joining and the members always help out either with some gear and buffs or by hopping on alt to group. This is a great group of people and a great thing to be a part of. Create a character, fill out an application, and give it a try.
    Hope to see you there!
    www.lostinprogression.com
  17. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

It is a good group of people, many of whom are interested in doing all the content (rather than just burning through to kill the bosses with the path of least resistance). Raid times just don't work for me, but I enjoyed my stay and can strongly recommend them.
  18. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> is still going strong in Luclin. Several new people are joining and it is not uncommon to see groups of various levels. We are enjoying the current content as well as reliving our time in Kunark helping with epic fights. To see our rules and current class needs please visit www.lostinprogression.com
    Xanadas likes this.
  19. Animosity Elder

I encourage anyone interested in playing EQ or in a progression guild to check this guild out. I just came back to the game after a few years away and joined LiP and have been having a great time. Its a very active guild with a lot of great players. Everyone is very helpful and there is always someone to group with.

Leveling is very quick now so you can level up and jump in to raids and have fun.
    Xanadas likes this.
  20. Keely Elder

<Lost in Progression> is experiencing a recruiting boom and we want you to be a part of it! If you are new, returning, miss the raids of Luclin, or just want to hang out with some friends we may be a good fit for you. Please visit www.lostinprogression.com for our rules and other information.

Here is an updated class needs list:

High Need:
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Magician
    Necromancer
    Paladin
    Wizard

Medium Want:
    Beastlord
    Berserker
    Druid