<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Tankoruuk New Member

"The experience is not in how much plat you've gathered, but how far you've come & the callouses you've grown. From the hills of Qeynos to the lands of Lower Guk, by trekking the paths less taken members of this guild can relive the game in a sense of innocence. Start fresh & show us your best!"- Kossetsu <Lost in Progression>

Greetings everyone! I'm pleased to announce that <Lost in Progression> will now be taking applications. LiP is the new premier Everquest progression guild located on the Trakanon server. Currently we have 20+ members with levels ranged from 4-50. Our goal is to progress from Classic to as far as we can push this little adventure of ours!
    We do not allow mercs at this time because we strongly encourage grouping.
    Starting this Saturday (1/4/14) we will have our official launch party! So please go to our new site at www.lostinprogression.com and check us out!
    As the great wordsmith Ron Burgundy once said, "You stay classic.....Everquest".

PS. Please feel free to PM me or on our site.

2. Nitsude Journeyman

Your application template looks very familiar ;)
  3. Tankoruuk New Member

4. Dresdayn New Member

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Prov. Copying someone is flattering because it shows you want to be like that person
  5. Dresdayn New Member

Guess we just really want to be as great as TFO!
  6. Tankoruuk New Member

<Lost in Progression> had a very busy and successful guild launch over the weekend, we are now up to 55 mains! As always we are still looking for more people that want to experience Everquest from the start in an "as close to classic as we can get" guild.
    Please go to www.lostinprogression.com and sign up today!
    We are in need of Necromancers,Paladins, and Rouges. As always, you stay classic Everquest.
  7. Tachyon Augur

Sounds great, I'll have to look you guys up!

I've been looking for a good non-test-server progression group for a while.
  8. Crimsontidez New Member

I wouldn't waste my time here. There is a grand total of like 64 accounts logged on that entire server at this time and most are probably boxed. Factor that in with the fact over half of this guild is running /anon so that they wont be caught using mercs or farming plat in out of era locations.

You can never relive the classic experience when the entire server is empty. Can you relive the raid scene, yes. But the idea to restrict the leveling and gearing in such a capacity that the only way for someone to level is to either roll a solo class and be naked for the first 45 levels, go /anon and pop a merc out and hope you don't get caught, or have another pre-leveled guidie buff you and PL you out of group in no shape or form relives classic EQ.

Raid progression works, trying to relive the fantasy of what used to be classic on this server doesn't.
  9. Tankoruuk New Member

"I wouldn't waste my time here." Thank you for the free thread bump!
    "There is a grand total of like 64 accounts logged on that entire server at this time and most are probably boxed..." You are so close! There are 61 main(key word) accounts in the guild at this time.
    " Factor that in with the fact over half of this guild is running /anon..." You are HALF right, HALF the guild is running /role!
    " ...so that they wont be caught using mercs or farming plat in out of era locations." I say to you good sir, where is your proof?
    "You can never relive the classic experience when the entire server is empty." The ENTIRE server is not empty, there are at least 61 main (see above statement) accounts there.
    "...the only way for someone to level is to either roll a solo class and be naked for the first 45 levels" You can also roll a non-solo class and be naked!
    "... go /anon and pop a merc out and hope you don't get caught" Even if you don't get caught...how would you live with the guilt?!
    "...have another pre-leveled guidie buff you and PL you out of group in no shape or form relives classic EQ." I think they did PL in classic, I remember getting plat for it!
    Thank you for your interest in LiP crimsontidez! We will take your post as your "official" application into the guild. Please give us a few days to talk it over, I don't want to jump the gun here but I have a feeling that you will be a great fit. As always, you stay classic Everquest!
  10. Tankoruuk New Member

It brings me great pleasure to announce that the great Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox have be slain by <Lost in Progression>
    With some minor setbacks(our great and fearless Main Tank thought it would be fun to fall into Vox's pit) we here in LiP have banded together and vanquished these classic dragons from the Trakanon server for good...well until they decide to show their faces again!
    We are still looking for a few brave souls to experience this great adventure with us! Currently, we are in need of the following classes:

Bard
    Cleric
    Druid
    Enchanter
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Wizard
    Please check out www.lostinprogression.com for further information.
    As always, you stay classic Everquest!
    * Phinigel Autropos also died by our hands, but since he is the Jar Jar Binks of classic Everquest I felt it only fitting to add him in as a footnote.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Memitim New Member

What are your raid days/times?
    Do you have to join at level 1?
    Is there much grouping going on outside raids or does everyone just box?
  12. Tankoruuk New Member

13. rastafarii New Member

Just raided with these guys for the first time this week. Great group, highly recommended!!
  14. Tankoruuk New Member

Thank you for the kind words Rastafarii!
    I am pleased to announce that we here at LiP have passed a vote that now allows players 1-34 to use mercs! We don't want any new recruits feeling left out because as the weeks pass, we are starting to become very top heavy.
    You might be saying to yourself "Wow, I love EQ and <Lost in Progression> sounds awesome! I sure wish I knew what class I wanted to play...". Fear not my fellow Orc slayers! Here is a list of current classes we are in need of:
    Bards
    Beastlords
    Clerics
    Druids
    Enchanters
    Paladins
    Rouges
    Shamans
    Wizards
    Please go to http://www.lostinprogression.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=276 to see what we are all about!
    * We have been updating our site, so I apologize if it was down when you checked it out!
  15. Zensei New Member

what server ?
  16. Tankoruuk New Member

Trakanon my dear chap!
  17. Zensei New Member

no monks or mages ? :(
  18. Tankoruuk New Member

The listed classes are just what we are in need of, we aren't at the point of turning classes away just yet! Check out the site www.lostinprogression.com
  19. Tankoruuk New Member

Hear ye, hear ye!
    It brings me great pleasure to announce that Lost in Progression has defeated the plane that we call Fear! In addition to staring Terror straight in the eyes and not flinching, we have destroyed all of Sky that we could.
    With all the progression in Classic that we can muster, I am happy to say that Kunark will be opening up for us here in the next 12 hours! With that being said, we are still in need of some classes:
    Shamans
    Clerics
    Rouges
    Beastlords
    Wizards
    Enchanters
    Please visit www.lostinprogression.com for more info!
    As always, you stay epic Everquest!
    PS- All apps must be 50 or below at this time!
  20. Arrow New Member