Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananaf New Member

Come on Daybreak you gotta do better than this. i have faith but how much longer must we wait to play the game we all love!
  2. jeskola pheerie

down again, there does raidtime :(
  3. Mukkul Augur

Login server has gone down again later the same day, Thu Feb 09 2017 at 5:15 PM PST, 8:15 PM EST.

Why and for how long? No one knows, Daybreak doesn't share.
  4. BillyJoeBob New Member

Timeout error here too...
  5. Doridean New Member

Well i got in but when i logged onto my character he was in south qeynos...but got instakilled by sebillan juggernaughts... when i was in north ro when i logged out... man today is just screwed up
  6. mythinker1 New Member

Same here, I sure hope they get things fixed. My time is pretty limited to play. Starting to wonder if maybe they took it over to finish it off...:(
  7. Meer New Member

Seems this as been a ONGOING problem for some time now, Seems DayBreak cant seem to get their act together.

Have no Fear Meer is Here.
  8. fransisco Augur

One weird thing I've seen with login issues the last couple days:
    I have 2 accounts. The first one I try logging in on always fails to show server select.
    I can attempt it 2-3 times and it fails every time. But if I then switch accounts, that account gets in first try. Afterwards, my other account also gets in on the first time.
    This seems to be a theme for me lately.
  9. Vermithraxx New Member

Down here too, both accounts. And this is the first time during this period of instability that I have been affected. Up until this minute I haven't had a moment's problem with logging in.
  10. Mukkul Augur

and back up again 6:15 PM PST, 9:15 PM EST.
  11. ShadowRavenNC2 New Member

I was able to get one of my accounts to log in... but the other is getting "Error - A timeout occurred"
  12. EQJunkie76 Journeyman

Absolutely ridiculous how frequently this is occurring. Ran into this early in the morning,and now again this evening - can't even bypass the launcher, getting "Error - A timeout occurred" no matter what I try.

Maybe it's time to farm out your network infrastructure to professionals.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  13. Samatman Augur

This is still an issue. "A timeout occurred" both with launchpad and patchme bypass. It's really not a game if we can't log in, is it?
  14. Tzash New Member

for nearly 24 hours now I have been getting
    • Due to unusual activity on your account, we require additional account security and verification, in order to continue play. Please click here to add a valid mobile phone number to your account.
    then it want my secret answer which I have given several times and it just tells me an error occurred.
  15. Biffin New Member

"a timeout occured" again and again..
  16. Josiah Lightwood New Member

:( connection time out
  17. meffon New Member

I lost days due to this login in error I pay my money for my accounts and I want added time for this I don't wanna pay 45 dollars a month to play 20 out of 30 days
  18. torturedman New Member

It was fixed and I was able to log in. Now its doing it again with timeout errors. It is the exact same server issue as earlier but there is no longer a message on the forums stating that it is being investigated. Whatever was done earlier, please do that again permanently this time. Thanks.
  19. CookieWizPhinny New Member

You game has been down on and off for almost 24 hours soon, this is really bad service. Could atleast coem with an announcement insted of just "Oh we think we fixed it, Game on" !
  20. Drani New Member

You care for giving us an update Daybreak? Maybe should let Verant or Sony do it ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.