Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodtimes Journeyman

I am also getting this error with one of my accounts
  2. Fian Augur

So here is my current status:
    Main Gold Account: Can't login
    F2P Account: Can't login
    Friend's Silver account: I can login

At this point, do I need to do anything, or just wait?
  3. Mrjon3s Augur

I am getting this error on my account and just missed out on some PoP raids Good Job Daybreak.
  4. Rovell Elder

5. Amtiskaw New Member

Also hitting Error NBE-1013 on the launcher.
  6. Domyou New Member

I am sure there is a fix, hope someone can share.
  7. Domyou New Member

so happy I bought two new expansions today. I hope someone can share how they actually got online besides the patchme which does not work for me
  8. Zipe The Healer

Getting this same error there. I can log in with my other accounts.
  9. Doridean New Member

mine doesnt give me the error anymore... now it just says Unable to launch eqgame.exe - 740: The requested operation requires elevation

even though nothing has been changed at all...and was on it last night
  10. Larkin Lorekeeper

Yeah wait. Take a nap. Unload your bucket. Cut a hole in your Styrofoam cooler and make a cushion for your bucket. There are all kinds of things you can do dude.
  11. Goodtimes Journeyman

I can log in 3 other accounts Gold lvl on all my PCs but this account I get nbe-1013
  12. Goodtimes Journeyman

yep same with me I can log in all my other accounts on this PC and 2 others but not this account
  13. Tadwaddle New Member

Still getting the Error NBE-1013 on the launcher. Sigh
  14. Sineryen Journeyman

super cool... I can log in with my alt account that isn't paid but I can't log into my paid account
  15. Skitzodook New Member

Can't log in as well. Had to do the 2 step verification yesterday, why? I have no idea. Today nothing but problems since this morning. I have a friend who hasn't had to do the 2 step verification on his account and he is able to log in with all his accounts as I am typing this. I see a pattern here.
  16. Tvarian Augur

So... are they telling you to bring your computer upstairs and log on instead of downstairs?
  17. Brock Landers Journeyman

just updating and adding that still having login issues on 1 of 3 accounts.
    The launcher gives me the nbe-1013 and if I bypass that to the .exe i get the 'needs valid subscription' error. :(
  18. Namarta Journeyman

I was able to get to Server Select Screen, but Phinigel/Ragefire/Lockjaw are not listed.
  19. Tvarian Augur

All I'm getting is that a timeout occurred.

Feels like a street hockey game on the 401... Someone yelled "car" this morning, but no chance for a "game on" call yet.
  20. Namarta Journeyman

Hey, Tvarian, I went and found something else to do today for over 5 hours and they are still down. Is it okay for me to complain now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.