Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevalon Augur

Definitely seems to be an account issue and not a server issue.
  2. Fian Augur

I still cannot login too. In fact, now even the silver account is locked out. It seems to me once you have a failed login, there does not seem to be a way to get in.
  3. Goodtimes Journeyman

I can still login on this pc with other accounts But not with this account error code NBE-1013 they ever responded to a ticket saying it was fixed
  4. dudeeverquest New Member

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.

With 1 account, other 3 log in just fine. all 4 are gold.

Got he generic Response with ticket i submitted, essentially saying the problem is on my end....
  5. Leigo You come here often?

This is a login server issue. Not everyone is having massive account issues. While I was able to log 2/3 accounts in earlier, now all 3 are unable to log in. This is DBG side not player side.
    Goodtimes likes this.
  6. Ghostinthemachine Elder

put in a ticket and I got the usual automated BS asking for MY information as a fix to THEIR problem.....
    Geroblue likes this.
  7. Goodtimes Journeyman

don't worry they responded to my ticket like this and I still have the same prob

• Fraudmonkey Today at 15:15
      Greetings,

This is a mass update based on the description of the issue you have reported.
      If the system has incorrectly identified your issue, it's OK--just update this ticket and the next available agent will assist you. (All tickets are answered in the order received.)

We have identified a login issue during the time that you submitted this ticket that we believe caused your issue.
      The issue is now resolved and you should be able to play normally.
      PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY NEED TO ATTEMPT A FEW LOGINS DUE TO CONGESTION.
      DO NOT SPAM THE PLAY BUTTON AS THAT MAKES THE LAUNCHPAD SAD.

If you no longer have trouble logging into the game, you do not need to update this ticket--It will close automatically in a few days.

If you are still having difficulty logging into the game, then most likely your issue was not caused by the problems on our side. You will want to visit the link below for troubleshooting steps if you have not done so already.
      https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230918427

Regards,
      Scott "Fraudmonkey" Dale
      Customer Service Manager
      Daybreak Games
  8. Fian Augur

What stinks now is for those of us that cannot login, we will be missing raids tonight. Which also means that those that cannot login will be negatively affected because weakened raid forces may not be able to take down the targets.
  9. Scila Augur

finally got in ... just in time for dinner and thurs tv :)
  10. Brock Landers Journeyman

yay, finally, 3rd/last account is fixed!
    thanks.
  11. Fian Augur

Still not here
  12. Zbomb New Member

Yup im having issues as well says "
    Unable to launch C:/Users/Public/Sony Online Entertainment/Installed Games/EverQuest/eqgame.exe - 740: The requested operation requires elevation."
  13. Turayalon Lorekeeper

Still issues
  14. SirMarrduke New Member

Both the wife's accounts and mine are still not working. Sent in a ticket and sent back it was fixed....BS it was, I would be playing now.
  15. Galidin Journeyman

Not working for me either...

Galidin
  16. Vdidar Augur

but they tweeted that its fixed
  17. arwilly Lorekeeper

Here we go again. Timeout every time I try to log in.
  18. Trevalon Augur

And Login server is down again! AT least its not some weird errors its just down like normal...

Pretty sad when it becomes normal for the login servers to be down...
  19. Jitar Elder

Still timeout here too.
  20. Muffinstalker President Rivervale Bakers Union, Local 571

SNAFU: Situation Normal, All Fouled Up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.