Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaclav Augur

Aren't you still not playing?
    jeskola likes this.
  2. Seiffil Lorekeeper

Uqua is really the only zone that made me despise Gates of Discord, Inktuta I actually liked...even the fight with the deathtouching mobs chasing you, besides Uqua, the other thing that made me despise the GoD expansion was the addition of the berserker class (I might have the expansion wrong, but I think it was Gates).

The only thing I ever disliked about PoP were fights like Coirnav where a rival guild could send a couple groups down to blow the Coirnav trigger for another 3 days to prevent competing guilds from killing it.
  3. Trevalon Augur

DHS are good people and when I return to LJ I may very well end up joining them.

I remember DHS pretty much crumbling near the end of Vanilla on Vulak - I know they limped along after that for some time, but their strength waned quite a bit after Vac had to leave for RL circumstances - I remember this because when Darth rage quit and Black Syndicate fell apart right before Kunark launch I was going to join DHS but there just wasn't much left at the time, so I ended up joining another guild instead.

BTW, Good to see ya again Punch! I hope, one day, that well be able to guild together again lol, though with you on RF and me on LJ I don't see how.

Though I am giving serious thought to the no box server, so I guess well see.
  4. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Reading comprehension son. I hope English isn't your first language.
  5. Bandok Augur

Faceless has seemed to be taking everything the last couple of days. Has Faceless also decided that the rotation is over? From my position, having heard nothing about trades between guilds or mobs being released to FFA, this certainly looks like FI has decided to go full FFA.

This includes 3 Vox spawns in a row. If anything were FFA for an individual spawn over the last few days, Vox certainly wouldn't have been FFA three times in a row.
  6. rekais910 Augur

Yes we actually noticed that the other day too. Thought it was funny to be honest with you, though completely expected from them. Though if I believe correctly AD retains a spot on the "rotation", but they probably couldn't kill much after everyone left due to inaction. From what I heard AD told faceless they could kill any spawns that come up in off hours? That just seems silly
  7. Syrup Augur

Can AD still even field a raid after the mass exodus to LoZ?
  8. rekais910 Augur

Not that we heard. We've checked as well in /who all and in prime time AD was less than 20, many being boxes apparently. LoZ picked up a pretty strong raid force in my opinion.
  9. Nechi-Brell Augur

FI has not stolen any rotation mob. Guilds have said they could kill them. They even helped PoFex kill Cazic when MM was trying to steal it.
    Simone and Bartoss like this.
  10. bodes Augur

I don't see how any can still take this thread seriously when rekais910 (MM troll) is 40% of the responses
    Simone likes this.
  11. Bartoss Journeyman

It's Monday and I am dying of anticipation to know what is going to happen!
  12. Vaclav Augur

More claims without evidence from the guy that sounds like a Taco Bell knock off, Nacho Bell?
  13. Nechi-Brell Augur

You are irrelevant.
  14. Vaclav Augur

And someone who lies and hides behind a false name isn't?

You've already been caught making absolute lies and you still refuse to reveal your identity.
  15. Nechi-Brell Augur

There is a difference between mistakes and lies. You are still irrelevant and not even apart of this community. You just want to troll and cause problems.
  16. taliefer Augur

its possible the oppressed masses have enabled the heroic forces of FI to kill any mobs off hours to prevent the Dastardly group of Modest Men from usurping all the loot on the server.

what the caped crusaders do with the loot i dont know. they very well may hand it out to the masses like santa claus.
  17. Kegwell Lurker since '99

If they don't hand out the loot, they don't really care!
  18. Bandok Augur

Well, having gotten access to a new rotation document (which has Efreeti FFA and Modest Man removed, neither of which I view as valid due to the inappropriate meetings, and still includes DHS after they recently removed themselves from the rotation), I can confirm that FI's kills were generally legitimate.

The three Vox kills were: AD's (given to FI), FFA, then DHS (which is apparently just another FFA slot now? There were never any rules to address what happens if a guild drops from the rotation; my assumption was that spot just got removed and everybody moved up, but.... I guess not?)
  19. Vaclav Augur

You've made a number of "mistakes" that all conveniently try to hide your identity and/or CYA for Faceless. When someone keeps making "mistakes" that all mount up to the same picture it looks quite deliberate. Especially when they don't ever come back and so "Oh, you were right about X/Y/Z" to make sure the mistake is clarified.

And I'm still in touch with dozens of people from Lockjaw, nor am I trolling unless you mean making sure that one half of the parties causing the problems here stays under criticism is 'trolling'. We're looking at a domino situation - if Faceless had never acted, then MM wouldn't have - period.

[And there's public forums from back when the rotation first became mandated where one of their leaders was stating their hope that the rotation would get torpedoed - MONTHS ago - they knew what they were starting]

And again, as long as you remain anon, you're at least as irrelevant as someone who doesn't play here.
  20. Vaclav Augur

It should've still required 24 hrs to go FFA to my understanding of the last version of the rules - slots only were supposed to "adjust" after a meeting. That was certainly covered explicitly for guilds being added, I'd assume the same of them being removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.