Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaclav Augur

Damn, had no idea. Feel bad for skipping some of the stages in the history when explaining it then. Sure, its a minor detail but still - I like to try to be accurate.
  2. Crysta_of_Luclin New Member

Actually Kane Bayle merged with Antonius Bayle and became just Antonius. I started on Kane Bayle myself and I remember Jimfixer, though I didn't know anything happened to him :( He was a really nice guy and fun to hang with.
  3. rekais910 Augur

Things have been tame and quiet so far, though give it time. As time progresses we will all see how it plays out.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

He can't just have 1 arm!
  5. Juzam Djinn Elder

Jim was a good friend of mine and we used to have a blast. This is Feklar btw Old Long time Necro.
  6. tofu stir fry Augur

proud to be in DHS, and hope to see this toxic BS go away in order for the server to survive. cheers and ...

[IMG]
  7. Crysta_of_Luclin New Member

Not sure I remember Feklar...my main toon name back then was Kryssta as the name I wanted was taken when I made the char. (though I made that chanter in 2003. I played other chars before that trying to find my class calling. lol) The game was fun back then and the people were of a different class altogether. I miss the days of old. lol My husband played a necro as well, Gezad. We were both in Darkened Hearts, Typhoid's guild.
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

That was early in the morning anyways with a skeleton crew, I'm sure a good chunk of our primetime raiders weren't there.
  9. Punchu Augur

Come on now, ignoring the past is the best way to repeat the same mistakes. Sure this is a new go around but there's reliable precedent to go off of here.
  10. Porygon Augur

That's some of the most disturbing ever. It's times like this I really hate 80% of human beings.
    Orienn likes this.
  11. sleka Lorekeeper

Efreeti was FFA and then was part of the rotation, it continued until recently. Raids I have been on taking Efreeti have camped out to lose agro from Azarack wackiness or kept locked down through the fight and just log the chanter and anyone else with aggro. The only time mobs have been killed is when permission from the current Sky day rotation guild has granted permission to kill the ones that aggro.

Yes it was a hassle to camp with people dying that did not have to but it was done to respect the rotation.
  12. rekais910 Augur

That's true. Most guilds on the rotation were pretty understanding that sometimes mobs agro while fighting the Efreeti cycle. I remember a few times in MM where we kept adds mezzed or off tanked cause they could cause a spawn that might screw a guild later (horses mostly) and then just moved on leaving it mezzed and it seemed to lose agro after that.
  13. Porygon Augur

It doesn't impact your in game account. Only forum access.
  14. Porygon Augur

This is so true. I've played and raised in A LOT of mmos, and Uqua and Inktuta are probably easily in my top 5 raids of all time. Closely followed by Black Temple.
  15. Orienn TreeHugger

you mad bro?
  16. Nechi-Brell Augur

I am furious that MM can't seem to get a mob they try and contest.
  17. Nechi-Brell Augur

No in other words you pulled a sentence out and used it out of context. This was a fact anyone actually in the rotation knew.
  18. Orienn TreeHugger

please tell me more
  19. Vaclav Augur

How would you know, you aren't a member of Faceless or any other rotation guild, remember?

And regardless I asked for evidence "Anyone that was in the actually in the rotation knew..." would be hearsay, that's not evidence - in fact it's about the furthest thing from evidence. The only one dodging context is you by trying to replace evidence with hearsay.

PS - Why would it be that the guild leader of the "guild that gave the server the rotation" wouldn't have known that technicality?

PSS - Still haven't answered if 40-60% of the duration of the rotation is "for the longest time" (a little more than or less than half) that's how long Efreeti was indisputably rotated.
  20. jeskola pheerie

*spray paints wall* Pheerie was here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.