Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmarsGuides Augur

MM might even be agreeable to that =P
  2. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Root of the problem,
    Faceless leadership has never been in a guild that was the top on their server, in SIXTEEN YEARS, they have never been in a top guild...

THAT is FUNNY!
  3. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Congratulations... you've addressed one and two (And 3 since you claim 1 and 2 are completely invalid...) where I openly admit Faceless did NOT handle the situation properly...

Now what's your response to 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 where MM acts like complete (breaking out the 99 here) AssHats and totally ignores their own rotation rules in how they respond to FI killing mobs that are still in rotation???
    Simone likes this.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

totes thought it was a global announcement on kill.

Goes to show how ignorant I am of classic raids.

*cough cough* maybe if some guilds would be ok with me doing those raids and joining the rotation*cough cough*
  5. rekais910 Augur

You're right. As well MM has ZERO reason to watch an Efreeti spawn that does not belong to them. Almar agreement with pink ogre on that point may in fact be an incorrect one. There is no reason we would have known unless we were watching other guilds' efreeti spawns.
  6. Reap Elder

Also, Going to throw out some fake dates here, for circumstantial consideration.

Efreeti has on average a 3 day respawn. Let's say he was killed the 19th, Secret meeting where it went FFA was on the 20th. He respawns the 22nd and its FFA, of course FI gets it and thats fine. He respawns the 25th, is it FI's kill? is it AD's but they gave it away? 2 days later MM is informed of secretmeeting changes.
  7. Ambiguously Journeyman

It's been like a month since I've been following server events, but it's funny to see that Dupre still brown-noses Faceless constantly. Honestly, why does he even attend leadership meetings? We all know exactly how he'll vote on any issue.

From what I can tell, Faceless started this when they pulled their usual and tried to kill the rotation on the most coveted cycle currently in game. Faceless bullied MM, and MM didn't just roll over and take it.

Now you have every other guild afraid they'll lose their mobs if the rotation collapses. So how do they respond? "Just let the bully have his way so he won't hurt us instead!" It's a gutless and cowardly response.
    Makelite likes this.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

I didn't agree, I just thought it was a global announcement on kill.

Since I am not allowed to join the rotation I don't know which mobs are globals and which aren't.

That was my bad for being somewhat ignorant on the subject and now since there is no global I understand why they didn't notice the kills.
  9. Kegwell Lurker since '99

TL,DR.

Sixteen year old game, that someone with a really bad self image feels that they have to "Dominate" the rest of the server... Laughworthy...You are so funny Faceless!!
    sleka likes this.
  10. Bandok Augur

I don't recall seeing anything fishy with the Efreeti kills until after this whole FFA thing came out on Sunday. MIM got FI's Efreeti on Monday, which clearly came with FI's blessing (as a trade or otherwise). The other Efreeti's since that secret meeting were all killed appropriately by what I remember seeing on that list. I remember thinking "They made this change just to take MM's Efreetis away?" after I found out about the FFA Efreeti thing and then looked at the spreadsheet. I might have misread something, but it seemed that the first Efreeti to be taken without permission was yesterday's Efreeti.
  11. Reap Elder

I ignored responding to that lengthy post, as there are obvious contradictions and falsities. #9 in caps i thought was odd, since meetings MM tried to call were blocked, #8 obviously the transcript shows a BIG problem with it before it was killed.

I'd keep going on, but you see the point. Just because your post is long, doesn't mean it's correct whatsoever. Actually, there's little fact and research done at all.
  12. Reap Elder

I'd love more elaboration on this please.
  13. rekais910 Augur

14. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Oh that's right.... It must be so hard for MM to track that Faceless Leaders are the ones updating all the Efreeti Kills on the Rotation tracker that MM manages...

And considering the outcry I've seen about Faceless Breaking rotation in General every time they get a Server-wide that wasn't their rotation mob, it kind of shows that enough people are tracking this stuff that you couldn't kill anything without it being noticed.
    Simone likes this.
  15. rekais910 Augur

[Sun Sep 27 21:14:37 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'It's FFA now. MIM knew and AD knew for over 7 days.'

That was 5 days after AD's efreeti kill on the 22th I believe.
  16. Bandok Augur

What are you asking of me? I can't elaborate further because I can't pull up the rotation document and confirm that I'm remembering correctly. I'm a bit irritated personally about that document being completely locked/deleted, and now I can't even trust that it won't have been doctored if it comes back.
    Simone likes this.
  17. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

all i can say is ..... DAMN what's Dima been spiking that MM punch with???
    Simone likes this.
  18. rekais910 Augur

Uh.. so what you're saying is that people can track server wides just like normal non server wide giving mobs? I must have missed the bus there. So far I destroyed your list of stuff that is untrue (read darth's words it says it all there). Everything you've said is pretty dam off base.
  19. Bandok Augur

Yes, I think it was AD's on the 22nd, and I believe they got it. The 25th was an FFA spawn. The 28th was FI's spawn, which they gave to MIM. October 1st was MM's, taken by force by FI.
    rekais910 likes this.
  20. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Yeah.. ain't it nice how open and forthcoming Dima is with all documentation... oh wait, that's once's it been fully edited... give it time, he'll open it up again!
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.