Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. TimeBreak Elder

2nd we went into on Monday with Lockouts on everything but 2 blobs and Aten Ha Ra. Now, with the zone repops, that we were able to finish the zone completely we are now locked out on a replay timer for 10days: 3 days for entering the instance and another 7 days added onto, not replacing original, for killing Aten Ha Ra. 1st available time to request another instance isn't until Friday 3/30 now.
  2. wherehouse Lorekeeper

I'm not sure how this question makes sense... dynamic zone instances only last for 6 hours... they automatically close after 6 hours. If you have not cleated the zone in those 6 hours, you have to start a new one after the replay timeout has past if you want to finish the rest of it.

There have been multiple reports on these forums that these re-started instances do not function properly in regards to the warders.

This problem is in addition to requiring players to kill both Diabo Xi Va Tamarial (DVXT) and Thall Xundrax Diabo (TXD) in order to get to Va Xi Aten Ha Ra... this mechanic is different from the original implementation of Vex Thal. We have yet to hear from devs if this is intended (and why) or if this is just another one of the unforeseen bugs that were introduced with this change. Furthermore, if this is intended, then why do warders at Va Xi Aten Ha Ra despawn and respawn after 2 seconds when either DVXT or TXD are killed?
    Some clarification on this issue would be nice.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Was Hotfixed last night
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/hotfix-notes-march-19-2018.248135/
  4. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Yinla likes this.
  5. Lillypaws New Member

Chat windows are randomly closing and will not stay put. IE open new window and set the chat filters to all the melee spam, lock the window. But when I log back in it's gone or sometimes randomly when I hit esc to change targets or close a bag etc.
  6. Kiras Augur

Ranger headshot is not doing the correct damage. The ROS AA ranks claim they increase the damage, but the damage is the exact same it was before buying them.
    Fadez, Tutankamen and Greymantle like this.
  7. Razorc New Member

I ran the instance tonight but it's still the same issue with conduit not spawning in the correct area.
  8. Raccoo Augur

9. Moege Augur

It is not even on test yet.
  10. Gialana Augur

When they say it's fixed internally, it means it can't be hotfixed. The earliest the fix can make it to live is when the servers come down for a full patch.
  11. Sindaiann Augur

Ok it's not just me. I can confirm same thing is happening to me. Sooooo annoying
  12. Greymantle Augur

Confirmed, seeing the same issue. Reported multiple times and on the third party bug tracker.
  13. moogs Augur

This one is fantastic.

I haven't played in a year or so and I bumped into a friend a few days ago. "Priya" is a level 108 enchantress and she's not in the guild anymore.

Today she is listed as a level 101 enchantress in the guild roster. So you have two bugs for the price of one. Have fun with that.

https://imgur.com/a/NSVLC

Actually it's 3 bugs, because of the "Last On" date.

Other guild members also see it, so it's not just me. We are also seeing this with the default UI.
    Her alt "Would" is also not in the guild and shares the 9/21/2017 date with Priya.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

That sounds roughly like the correct time frame for when they had some guild roster corruption.
    If you remove them from guild, then re-add them they should be fine.
  15. Sindaiann Augur

Imposta!!!
  16. Bigstomp Augur

Pieces in Pieces does not always give a replay timer.
    3 characters completed it, 2 did not get a timer. One got a 16 hour timer.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

Based on the time it took us to do it, it seems like the one character got all 3 characters timers added together.
  18. Siny Augur

A guildie reported that the Overthere Headwear was now available to claim (this years beta reward). So I swap to my main to claim. It does the usual 'Sending your claim request to the server...'and just hangs. Ive gone away, made and had my lunch and its still there. Claim window is still greyed out, no error or anything to indicate a timeout. Not sure what happens if I zone or swap toon, but I cant stand around in lobby all day waiting for it to complete !
  19. Siny Augur

Well Ive now zoned a couple of times, Claim window is still grey with the headwear still selected (and infact it wont let me select anything else). So I guess its still trying,
  20. Siny Augur

Now relogged (after the server timeout when I logged to change toon). Claim window is now back to normal (not greyed) and the headwear is still there. So DB can u let us know when this item is really available ?