Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Sindaiann Augur

Lost Wayfarer's Tent icon while in bag is bugged for me. Tried moving it different bags/slots/relogging/running patcher etc. Nothing worked to fix its actual icon.

Was able to place it fine in my house however

[IMG]
  2. svann Augur

Copy the files dragitem249.dds to 252.dds from default folder to your custom ui folder.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  3. Sindaiann Augur

Thank you
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Argin Hiz - The Keeper's Ring given by Vasser Fayeil

2nd to last step - talk to Nara - followed the task to the letter and said "ready to return to my fathers shop" task did not up date and now no way of getting back in the instance, Vasser will not return you there after saying "send" and after fighting back to the NPC the instance had collapsed.

Text for that step needs changing as you need to hail the Nara to get the update, not say the text it says in the description.

*grumbels* now I need to find someone else doing this task as you can only zone in if you are at that point in the quest.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Bigstomp likes this.
  6. Moege Augur

Howling Stones
    Mob: devourer model ("a bottomless feaster")
    Monk uses "Echo of Duplicity" cannot break the mez with "Distant Strike"
  7. High Voltage Augur

In Degmar, the Lost Castle it is possible to summon a mount. Is this intended to be an outdoor zone?
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Not sure if it is intentional, but a burned out PS like the magma stone: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=151511
    still gives a tiny bit of stats even after burned out.

The stats given in its burned out state, seems to be equal to the actual written stats on the PS itself. Unaffected by purity on other worn gear...

also I didn't get any achievement-checkmark in the "19 anniversary bonus task" for obtaining the "bone rod".
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Do you have the bone rod on your person? Until you complete the achievement, the checkmark will "go away" if you bank it, etc.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I tried to equip it without the achievement window updating.
    I hadn't completed the next quest "pieces is pieces" at that time, and it seems there is some mismatch with lockout timers between the 2 quests.
    Perhaps that is relevant to the bug, If the game think i still need to complete "pieces is pieces", before earning the bonus achievement for what it think is a related quest...
  11. High Voltage Augur

In spell description windows the icon is partly hiding the text.
  12. Vanrau Augur

Fabled hasn't even started yet.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. doah Augur

In Razorthorn, doing Samples of corruption (Hard), I was charmed by a shadow of rage. When charm wore off, I killed the mob, the toon that was charmed had most of his screen freeze like he was still charmed. I could type in the last box I was typing in. I can send and receive tells, but I cannot cast songs/spells, move, /q, and I am stuck in a weird half fighting animation. I heard others in my guild describe similar issues
  14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Just tried equipping the bone rod again, and I got bonus-achievement credit for it, didn't do anything different this time...:confused: It was after I completed the rest of the 19 anniversary quests though.
  15. Ryak Augur

The PoR Master Jewelcraft and Expert Smithing trophy quests are impossible to complete because the items you need to make require materials which do not currently drop. Also the jewelcraft requires making a practice earring which results in a Does not Combine message in PoR era.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

It's really cool to see a bug you reported get fixed. Although it now sends people to games I have no interest in. I guess I can't ask for perfection.
  17. doah Augur

Loot skins in razorthorn instance does not seem to trigger the task for saga skins.
    Saga Skins task
  18. bmatty New Member

"The Farm Alchemist" not spawning in Blightfire Moors on Vox server.
  19. Derd Augur

If you add /eq it takes you to these forums. IF you don't it takes you to dbg actual home page site, sounds like they fixed it perfectly to me. IF eq was the only game they had the forums wouldn't be around much longer either.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Chat font is fubared.

Chat windows have returned to normal after yesterdays prank, hot keys however have not.