Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Look us up for sure and get an invite and you can check us out from the inside. Lots of people on today.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come check us out on Xegony :)
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart still going strong!
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join the most active casual guild on Xegony.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

55 toons online this afternoon :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Happy New Years in advance Everquest employees and players.!
    At 2:00 pm EST Lions has 37 toons online. Usual evening numbers these days are around 45-65 toons.

We specialize in taking in returning and new players and try to help out as much as we can in getting people up to speed in the game.

As the Christmas/New Year season comes to a close we will be restarting our weekly grouping events (usually in the 70-105 range) and players can also look forward to some open raiding in the next month or two (most likely level 100-105 but still waiting on confirmation of that). We usually have several players participating in open server raids which are completely optional. we are the primary alternative to raid guilds though on occasion some of the lower raid guilds will accept non raiders. Our server Xegony is home to the top two raid guilds ROI and MS. Just in case you plan on raiding at some point.

We welcome anyone to put a toon in our guild to test us out and we do not require you to ONLY have toons in Lions of the Heart. EQ is a game and meant to be fun if that means having toons in more then one guild we are fine with that :). We are also happy to provide a home for whose who want to level up and eventually try a raiding guild. Why? its good for the server.

Even though we are the largest casual guild on the server not everyone will want to join Lions of the Heart. I advise anyone looking for a casual guild to do the same as those who look for raid guilds and ask about the reputation of any guild they are thinking of joining and ask about the guild leader too. While I have many supporters I also have those who are not Corwyhn fans. All I can say is do your due diligence and find out all the info you can then make your decision.

One guild on the server I do not recomend personally is Spirit Council. There leader seems to have too many issues with other players on the server. But always best to check things for yourself. The members are all great people though.

Other casual guilds on Xegony are Dharken Rhal (20-30 online), Soul Asylum and Shield of Loyaltya a few to a dozen or so membes online on rare occasions they have been higher. Still worth checking out as sometimes they see a resurgence in members when more inactive people log in. I haven't heard of these guilds doing any raiding even of older content lately but best thing to do is check with them if that is of interest to you and you want to get more information.

Always check out the facts yourself. I do the best I can to be accurate with the info I provide nothing beats checking the facts for yourself.

When in game you can use the following commands to check for members online from any of these guilds. You will only see the first 20 members online but that should be enough for you to track down someone in the particular guild to get any questions you have asked and answered.

/who lions
    /who dharken
    /who shield
    /who soul

Why do I mention other guilds? Especially one in which the GL and I do not get along? I just think people should have a choice. I also think that the better all the casual guilds do the better it is for the players on the server and Everquest as a whole.

Every so often I get someone who joins Lions and says they guild is not for them. For every 4-5 people who tell me they get lots of groups in Lions I get 1 who says the opposite. No one guild will suit everyone.

In the end when you do all your checking and fact finding I do hope to see you put at least one toon in Lions of the Heart but as long as you find a guild to enjoy Everquest that's awesome! And you can always put toons in more then one guild to check them all out at the same time. Take care,

Corwyhn
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Friday 3:30 pm EST 40 toons online.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well we had over 40 toons online this afternoon around 2pm. Servers down atm so just waiting for them to come back up :)
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 6 pm EST and 53 toons online.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

2:30 pm EST on a Wed and 35 toons online. Some no doubt afk but still nice :)
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Grats to Dharken Rhal who seem to be making a bit of a comeback :)
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

In Dec 1999 a crack casual guild, Lions of the Heart, was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These guildies promptly escaped from a maximum security server to the Freeport underground. Today, still wanted by the GMs, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can join the Lions of the Heart Guild. Please send a tell to Corwyhn for a guild invite or more info.
    Felicite likes this.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build the a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, the strongest casual guild in all of Everquest. Please send a tell to Corwyhn for a guild invite.

And where did this quote come from originally?
    Raludar likes this.
  15. Felicite Augur

One day son, all this will be yours!
    What? The curtains?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Raludar likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 2 pm est and 47 toons online.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

3 pm ish EST and 50 toons online atm.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you are a new or returning player please look us up.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LIONS OF THE HEART MASS GROUP BUFF TEAM DOING DAILY BUFFS IN POK

[IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.