Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I look around at us and you know what I see? Losers. I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have, man, we have, all of us. levels, and our buffs, even our faction. And you think Everquest takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it's giving us something. It is giving us the largest casual guild called Lions of the Heart. Come join us whether Veteran, Free to Play or Returning Player. I am Lions. We are Lions. Please send a tell to Corwyhn for an invite or with questions.
  2. Lovecrafts New Member

I would like to join your guild. I left you a PM Corwyhn. I'm going to be starting out fresh on your server this evening.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Did you end up getting in touch with someone for an invite? I am getting over the flu so RL exhausted me and I just hit the bed once I was able to.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looks like we peaked at around 60 toons online this evening.... dropped down to 52 now.. still nice to see people online :)
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

9:30 pm EST and 56 toons online.. peaked at 65 earlier today.. so nice numbers :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart still recruiting :)
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow day today but cant just report the good ones... 45 toons online at 5;25 pm EST.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Besides our grouping events we are also doing some PoW flagging for those interested.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Groupers, Soloers, Boxers, Free Play, All Access, all classes and levels are welcome to join our friendly casual/family guild as we progress through Everquest.

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build the a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, the strongest casual guild in all of Everquest. Please send a tell to Corwyhn for a guild invite.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday. The regular crowd all logs in. There's a high level sitting next to me
    Waiting to gethim some buffs. He says, "Son, can you play me a memory
    I'm not really sure how it goes, But it's sad and it's sweet and gives me fast feet Like when I wore a younger man’s clothes. La la la, di da da La la, di da da da dum Sing us a song, you're the Selos man
    Sing us a song tonight Well, we’ve got a raid to get to real quick So run us there for our big fight.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

11 am ish today and 34 toons online in guild atm.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Only 24 toons on this Monday morning.

Drama is pretty rare in Lions but we recently had a bit in guild chat last Easter Sunday. We had a member who felt the need to make disparaging remarks about Christianity each time someone said Happy Easter. Oh nothing real bad just a bit of a dig each time.

I though I would explain one of our guild policies. Whenever anyone gives a greeting in guild that is religious or culturally oriented the ONLY acceptable responses is a replay in kind, something generally positive or silence. Lions of the Heart is a guild with players of many beliefs and lifestyles and public chant channels, in particular guild chat, is not the place for negative discussions of anyone's beliefs or lifestyles.

Lions of the Heart is my own little bubble of sanity and it will stay that way :)
    Picaresque likes this.
  13. Klak Augur

Who was the person who insulted Easter?
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

They aren't in the guild any longer and I see no need to name names at this point.
  15. Klak Augur

You booted him cause he made fun of Easter? What about free speech? I'm inclined to agree with him. Religion is dumb.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nope they quit. And the guild is a private club. Free speech of the hate mongering kind is not allowed.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart welcomes all types of players, Free to Play, All Access, groupers, soloers, boxers... all we ask is that everyone ensure their play style is not disruptive to others on the server.

Come join our fun and friendly casual/family guild :)
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

54 toons online this afternoon
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday. The regular crowd all logs in. There's a high level sitting next to me
    Waiting to gethim some buffs. He says, "Son, can you play me a memory
    I'm not really sure how it goes, But it's sad and it's sweet and gives me fast feet Like when I wore a younger man’s clothes. La la la, di da da La la, di da da da dum Sing us a song, you're the Selos man
    Sing us a song tonight Well, we’ve got a raid to get to real quick So run us there for our big fight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.