Increased Raid Boss Difficulty: Increased Reward?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu-EQ, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I seem to recall you could go in with whatever pet you had, but could only summon air pets in sky, but I could be mistaken, never played a mage.
  2. Rauven Augur

June 15th is before June 18th just FYI.

They do go back even further, into May. I just didn't post them, but feel free to go through my history to see for yourself. Least to say.. the burden of proof is no longer on me to prove anything.

Point is, people are worried their raid slots will be in jeopardy because A. They don't know their class. B. PL'd and don't have sufficient combat/spell skills and C. Can't rely on a 3rd party program to play for them to get loot.

They actually have to earn the loot now. As I said, I have the utmost confidence that the top guilds will overcome the challenges. They will do whatever is necessary to ensure they do. That's how you stay on top.

I'm just wagering that the 'whatever is necessary' is the part that has some of their members spooked at the moment. I've been apart of such guilds before. Ex-members get pretty entertaining when they get cut for ineptitude.
  3. Gregolo Augur

So, is that a no to more Shaman loot for Gregolo? :(
  4. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

More shaman loot would be good, even better more loot for erudite clerics of Quellios ;-).
  5. Rauven Augur

I dunno... I swear every named mob craps wisdom spears all the way to 50, and the amount of pretty good Erudite only stuff is noticeable to say the least. Isn't there a pally shield with like 25 AC on it or something?
  6. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Shield of the Stalwart seas, 35 AC...
  7. Rauven Augur

Oh that thing is sick, 20 STR and 20 STA... and Ultravision for those blind high humans.
  8. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Yep, and even with such a great shield, Erudite Paladins are very very rare...
  9. Flandersian Augur

Do pets despawn and buffs get stripped when you port up still?? Thought they removed that.