I hear there's a new #2 Serverwide Guild

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corlen-Xeg, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charris Journeyman

I'm damn proud of all my guildies that pulled together such an epic win tonight.
  2. Nudia Augur

Good luck to you folks in RoV. Maybe a few more guilds getting this dead will push those that haven't been working on it to take another look - it's very much worth doing, even if it doesn't get you higher up the progress boards. It's the more difficult raid that doesn't fall on the first night, just like we've all been asking for, right?
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Thank you for the encouragement. We'll be working it
  4. Bigstomp Augur

And you should be. Good job. I'd offer cake, but I'm a horrible baker.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We're going to be working it hopefully this week. We've also had to deal with the same numbers issues & people's vacations & all the other new content but we've learned a few things in our attempts on it so far & hopefully we can keep chipping away at it.
  6. Snowman Augur

Way to go Triton !
  7. feiddan Augur

Congratulations, Triton!
  8. TheQxx Augur

Congrats Triton on PoWar and the becoming the new #2. Nice to shake up the ranks a bit and see such a storied guild earn it's spot near the top. I dub thee Triton, The Mega Deuce.
    Bahdah, Obiziana and Nudia like this.
  9. Kiillz Augur

Grats guys and any win on a mob that hasnt been beaten profusely is still progression :) good job
  10. Goth Augur

Congratz...

you know SoE should send you winners a real life trophy.. Something memorable outside of the game.

I know winning in EQ must be a exciting as eating a sugar free popsickle but something to show for it IRL would be neat. Though i probably would not show it to anyone lol.
  11. Tour Augur

Congrats!
  12. Rafather Augur

Congrats Triton! Great job on the hardest raid in the game.
    Aliano likes this.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

gratz Triton
  14. Zahrym Augur

MYZR
  15. Smokn Augur

This was a very interesting read, and Hell yeah more raids like war please and thank you dev team!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Esero, Axxius and Bahdah like this.
  16. Shadowgleam New Member

Right after the win everyone went crazy in vent.
    Hell yeh!
    Triton Rocks!
    That was awesome!
    #2 baby!

My wife walked in and goes...."Wow, sounds like the superbowl for nerds"
    Esero, Kiillz, Utdaan and 4 others like this.
  17. Smokn Augur

and yeah this gives 20 t2 coin how the is it not progression again?!?
  18. Adanted New Member

Honestly this is the only raid that is worth actually ranking guilds on completion. Every other raid this expansion has been a tie for 1st place seeing many guilds beat it day 1 of release and the order that day only came down to who started raiding first.

Was nice to finally have a challenging raid that wasn't only challenging due to insane amounts of lag.
    Genoane, TheQxx and Iila like this.
  19. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Because it is not part of any progression? That is the first thing that comes to mind. Though why remove it after it had already been up is beyond me.
  20. Apocalyps Elder

If the room wasnt so obnoxiously oversized i dont think the event would be that difficult
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.