I hear there's a new #2 Serverwide Guild

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corlen-Xeg, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denial_Sinfae Augur

0.o
  2. Bahdah Augur

3. Denial_Sinfae Augur

2 things were listed, a grats, and an insult.

You said it was more of the first. Stating the second existed.

No big deal since I am not in either guild, and we don't even attempt War, it just made me double take.
  4. Bahdah Augur

I should i rewrite it huh? o.0
  5. Bahdah Augur

and yea more of a grats to them, my wording failed, wasnt insult to "triton" so
  6. Nudia Augur

Your poor use of than/then has sullied this thread forever.
    guado likes this.
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

You already did - within 5 minutes of your 1st post.
    You made a post, and less than 5 minutes later followed it up with a 2nd post because you saw "how it could come off looking".
    Since those 2 early posts are together - no reason not to see that you meant well in the larger context.
    -Rat
    Nudia and Bahdah like this.
  8. Bahdah Augur

not sure who taught me how to spoke...
  9. Axxius Augur

It's beatable. Like I said in the other thread, we just didn't have any time for it between the Rot tower, Argin-Hiz, the Void, and most of all, SUMMER, i.e. lots of people on vacations and relaxed raid attendance. But after everything else was done we got it done.

It still has one terrible design in it that really should have been fixed/changed if it was properly beta tested. When this thing reset on us at 1% with everything but the Zeks down, I was swearing in serverwide channels at the dev who made it, guilty as charged. I'm really proud of my guildmates who didn't let that frustration get to them, went at it again and won.
  10. Iila Augur

Post-enrage timer reset? Or something else?
  11. Axxius Augur

Yes. Time ran out while the Zeks were locked with zero enemies left. They simply didn't unlock because of one bad, illogical mechanic. We couldn't finish them off, and then the enrage timer hit. After all the work getting to 1%. :mad:
  12. Iila Augur

The hard reset so soon after the enrage power up is pretty BS. But what was keeping them locked at 1% with no adds up? We haven't seen that happen.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Qulas Augur

Priest kept DA'ing from what I'm understanding.
    Iila likes this.
  14. Axxius Augur

A charmed priest. Fighting on our side. And of course the moment we broke the charm he insta-DA'ed and started chain healing. Fun fun fun.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  15. Nudia Augur

Clearly the answer is to allow player clerics to heal while DA.

Look at the big picture here!
    Gyurika Godofwar, Mykaylla and Axxius like this.
  16. Iila Augur

Yeah, our bane reminder hotkey for the priests is very appropriate, and not something I can say on eqlive.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

Excellent job Triton. While I wanted to be in this spot, you've earned it. Congrats.
  18. Edrick Augur

It definitely is appropriate. In fact, it probably isn't adequate enough. Can't underestimate nasty things.
  19. Stubar Augur

You know, now that it was beat by someone else besides...well..you now...it's a 100 pct chance we'll never see this raid put on the progression site even though it does give T2 currency. (ya I know it's a dead horse, but I've been away for a month)

Gratz to Triton!
  20. Bigstomp Augur

Us 'lesser' guilds aren't giving up on this. I see a progression race 2.0. In fact I see a more proper one, since it's about learning and beating a rough event vs who managed to have enough members skip work that wednesday.
    Smokn and Nudia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.