Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. EnchFWO Augur

I know 100% these have all spawned and been killed within the past 4 days. The rest I can't say. I've actually been waiting for Cursed myself.

I haven't seen the Prototypes in the past week. Jeplak. Lcea Katta (need more time on this maybe). Maybe some others at this point. Again, may be luck.

This was all on Bristle BTW.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Weve been missing Jeplak, Vaniki, 11 name in Swamp and the buged one for a few days but everything on standby till next patch coz Swamp is draining me out...
  3. Lenivaya Journeyman

Had an interesting bug in Gunthak. I box multiple toons in multiple zones to get some of these a bit faster. Killed 3 or 4 named in Gunthak on a lowbie bard, everyone in the group EXCEPT the bard got credit.
    Also, Jelpak or whatever in Storms is broke in my experience. I've killed him twice on Test. I did static spawn once and then instanced spawn once. As well as the guy in SolC, but I believe that's been reported several times. Any time I kill a mob and don't get an update, I /bug it over on Test. I don't know that it helps a lot, but, hey, I'm testing something at least lol.

Oh and I finally finished ChardokB. After killing the zone enough times to go from Max KoS to Max Ally (and then some) in Chardok.. the Sarnak Armorer decided to show up. I thought I'd never leave that zone.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I wasn't even aware there was a TOFS Hunter Achievement. Right now on Phinny with LDoN unlocked it is absent from our list of Velious hunters.

Oh there it is, in the meta achievement but no single one showing up. :confused:
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Ok thanks! Any further tips on where to find "an inflamed champion" and "a furious magma guardian" in Sol C without running the ring event? I see all the other named for this zone marked on your map. I'm doing this on TLP, so just bulldozing the entire zone is a bit more difficult!
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Both of those named are also part of the ring event. Funnily enough you get 4 "rare" Furious magma guardians and 2 "rare" inflamed champions per ring. :rolleyes:
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Does anyone have a picture of a completed Tower of Frozen Shadows achievement or that could list what all named are required? I figured it just wasn't showing up on TLP servers but my char on live also doesn't see it.

I know I saw a few odd mobs giving the "rare creature" con when I was in there a few days ago picking up 1.5 pieces but don't know what all is required.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

If you kill The Head Usher and Narmak Berraka it will show up... but you wont be able to finish it until they fix Xalgot and add the other rares missing.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  9. Forcallen Augur

Where did people get Redanyt Pwinlun to spawn in Scarlet Desert?

Goods maps shows him in the most NW cave but after probably getting 20 of each of the 3 other rare named there (Ancient, Bonecollector, Agitator) I am thinking there might be more to it. Even started clearing all 3 north most bloodtribe caves. Some of the ph mobs have spawned different named like basically any bloodtribe in the area is a ph for any of the named and maybe Redanyt is just super super rare compared to the other 3. Or some roaming ph that only makes his way into the cave every other day or something. Or theres a 1% chance to spawn a rare PH in that cave like 'a bloodtribe ornamentalist" who in turn when killed has a 1% chance to be Redanyt or another ornamemetalist and 98% to pop as random trash again starting some brutal cycle all over again.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

New
    I personally got it to spawn exactly where my labels is and how long it took to spawn him almost made me believe it was wrong. The bloodtribe are easy to spawn due of sharing different placeholders with the other rare, this one doesnt.
  11. Ssdar Augur

Are you guys killing the fake Jeplak, speaking to the confused castaway, then going behind the fort to the spot where the real Jeplak spawns? The entire event worked fine for me on FV.

PoJ trials: if you're talking about the trial of torture, it's buggy but not altogether broken. Keep doing it and occasionally the prisoners won't despawn and the script will run correctly. It's very annoying, but can be completed on FV at least.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

You can't even request Trial of Torture. Period. Someone screwed up the script and it's basically frozen in time till a reset.

Edit: And for Jeplak... he isn't spawning at all (it seems for multiple servers). And I mean the fake one.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

There is no fake, there is no real, there is no castaway clearing or not.
    The PoJ trials worked fine on launch but one of them was somehow always down a few days before the patch. I had to jump on test to finish my labeling.
  14. Ssdar Augur

Oh ouch, confirmed: Jeplak is no longer spawning on FV either. Seems like he's bugged as a once per server up thing right now. Other 2 lord triggers were up so spawned/killed them and they were both fine, but no Jeplak.
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

A bit off-topic and too long, maybe but.... Oh my. Far more going into Test than I'd expected:

- Updated several Planes of Power hunter and conqueror achievements:
    - - Drunder, the Fortress of Zek - Added several missing raid targets.
    - - Conqueror of Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind - Replaced several raid targets and added a number of missing targets to this event.
    - - Conqueror of The Halls of Honor - Fixed a bug that prevented the trials from awarding credit.
    - - Conqueror of The Plane of Disease - Added a missing raid target.
    - - Conqueror of The Plane of Nightmare - Added several missing raid targets.
    - - Conqueror of The Plane of Storms - Added several missing raid targets.
    - - Conqueror of The Plane of Valor - Added a missing raid target.
    - - Conqueror of The Prison of the Forsaken - Sorted the raid targets in this zone by event phase.
    - - Conqueror of The Reef of Coirnav - Added some missing raid targets.
    - - Conqueror of The Ruins of Lxanvom - Replaced 'Spectre of Corruption' with 'High Priest Ultor Szanvon'.
    - - Conqueror of Solusek Ro's Tower - Replaced Guardian of Dresolik with 'The Protector of Dresolik'.
    - - Conqueror of Torden, the Bastion of Thunder - Added several missing raid targets.
    - - Hunter of Drunder, the Fortress of Zek - Added a missing rare target.
    - - Hunter of Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind - Added several missing rare targets.
    - - Hunter of The Plane of Storms - Added a missing rare target.
    - - Hunter of The Ruins of Lxanvom - Added a missing rare target.
    - - Hunter of The Reef of Coirnav - Added a missing rare target.
    - - Hunter of Torment, the Plane of Pain - Added several missing rare targets.
    - There are now Hunter and Raid achievements for Lost Dungeons of Norrath.
    - Added additional NPCs to Scars of Velious, Shadows of Luclin, and Planes of Power Hunter and Conquerer achievements.
    - The Following achievement errors are fixed:
    - - an ashenbone drake in Hunter of the Plane of Hate will now update
    - - Echo of Nortlav is now the target for Conquerer of the Hole
    - - Chief Ry'Gorr in Hunter of Eastern Wastes will now update
    - - Xalgoti in Hunter of The Tower of Frozen Shadow will now update
    - Hunter of The Tower of Frozen Shadow - Fixed a bug that prevented Xalgoti from updating this achievement when killed.
    - Hunter of The Swamp of No Hope - Improved the chance to encounter the various rare creatures in this zone.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Ugh I don't know why LDoN was given Hunters considering the only effective way to get them is to just spam request/fail adventures until the named you want is up.

Also I hope all the named are available from 65 ldons and aren't locked to a lower scaled version.
    Ishtass likes this.
  17. daBlubb Elder

I got it 2 times at the spot marked on goods maps, while i found Binpral Rockfoot in the room south of the marked spot.
    POJ Trials: Did all trials/hunters on sunday without problems on AB Server.

daBlubb
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Maybe this will help someone, I never fully scienced out Rathe mountains but I'm pretty sure I know how the spawn cycles work for all the roamer named now.

[IMG]

Basically a PH will spawn in the areas I have marked, roam a little bit in that area and then after about 3 minutes they will begin to path out following the lines I have marked. At this point they seem to roam throughout the zone, some going as far as the lake rathe area and all eventually passing by the Feerott 4way intersection. (Note: specific named pathing goes much further than their colored line indicates, this is just how their pathing begins)

Repop timers for each roamer npc appear to be 1 minute 5 seconds with essentially 0 variance.

The Hasten/Brother Z cycle behaves similarly to all of the others but with a noticeably longer repop timer / named % spawn rate.

I never saw Quid Rilstone roam out of the area but I also didn't leave him up long enough to give him the chance.

I also never actually observed Mortificator spawning in the northwest sector as someone sent me a tell saying he was up, when I found him he had roamed all the way to the hill giant area. I HAVE seen him spawn in the Red Square before when I was doing Rathe Mountains achieve 1.0 (before he was added to the achievement) so it is possible he has two spawn sectors but both are on very low % chances as I sat on that red path killing PHs for about 3 days and never saw him.
    Ishtass likes this.
  19. GoldenFrog Augur

...which some/most of us did ad nauseam to unlock the Journeyman's Compass.
    ...then again to complete Hero's Journey, being too dumb to realize both existed.

My only disappointment is the steady UN-achieving us as they change them. Not sure there's precedent for that but I'm picturing spending the next 12 months doing and redoing zones to keep nerd points up.

Otherwise, I don't really have any negative feelings about this. It is what it is and I've chosen to take part.
    Lloren and roguerunner like this.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Day 4 of Meljemor in Velketor and my spirit wanes.

Been killing these 6 gargoyles in the tunnel leading from Upper dogs to the castle and seen no sign of my boy. I know he does spawn on TLP servers though as I see so many crystalline torques in the bazaar.

If only I could see one in person.

Aaaaaand he pops right after I make this post. Coincidence or the invisible hand of the power of whining?
    Ishtass likes this.