Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

NK PHs respawn in different locations, dont try to find any logic based on your luck. Three of us spent 4 days and nights and all we did was loosing time trying to find a logic. I off tanked 90% of the zone while killing the respawn of a PH and it was never re spawning at the same place nor did it respawned as the same name.
  2. menown Augur

Bristletoe spawned just north of the druid rings for me.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This is my experience as well. Have seen all of the named spawn throughout the zone and following spawncycles was useless. Best advice I got for anyone doing NK is to just park a mage in high traffic area and wait.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

They are still thinking about it! Its a little tricky to add a reward that wont be game breaking TLP with live servers but at the same time worth doing.
  5. GoldenFrog Augur

Thank you, Ssdar, this worked for me as well.

Down to a handful of shy Luclin mobs and about 8 timed raid spawn to catch up, or learn how to trigger. (Oh, and Swamp of No Hope :\)

Seems Insanity Crawler (Akheva Ruins) is triggered. He was tracked and despawned less than an hour later (silly baby Bard didn't wanna engage)
    And don't have clear answer on Manaetic Prototypes.
  6. Omegga Elder

I went in today and the Inflamed Champions were up. I killed them and the Pure Spawned. After killing it, the 8 Elementals to trigger the event respawned after a while but killing them only resulted in them respawning. Is there a timer after the Pure Elemental is killed to do the event?
  7. Ishtass Augur

Yeah I assumed that was the case, just figured I'd record my experience. Still no luck, been sitting here a few days ;p

Btw, did Grimtooth spawn at night for you?
  8. GoldenFrog Augur

Grimtooth spawned for me at 7pm game time.
  9. Ishtass Augur

Wow, just got him. Was 3:20 game time here. Spawned near EK
  10. EnchFWO Augur

Different level req. / minimum level versions makes that seem pretty easy, no?
  11. Cavall Journeyman

That and/or have it power up based on the number of Hunter and Conqueror achieves completed, including those from present expansions.
  12. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Forgot to confirm dusty warder was bugged for me as well...cleared the 3rd wave (forget name) and then nothing.
  13. EnchFWO Augur

I've had almost all of the PoE rings bug out at some point or another - not even the 'fake' boss sometimes. From what I read (was it in this thread maybe?) - can't even remember now - that too much DPS will cause the script to flip out. Then again if you go back and read OLD stuff on Alla or w/e they had the rings bugging out then so ~
  14. GoldenFrog Augur

I only have 11 so far - but do have one not on your list: Bleeder.
    Caught him at about -1400, 900 (south-west ish). So not lined up with any of the 12 Magelo dots.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Can you tell if you got it to spawn from a berserker? We got Bulsgor a while back and then 3 berserkers started to spawn instead of 2.
  16. EnchFWO Augur

So I just noticed this - Anyone think it's a bug that SOV: Hunter of Plane of Mischief is in game but there is no SOV: Raid of Plane of Mischief for defeating BB at minimum? :confused: I mean... since we're adding every completely random trivial raid mob to the list at least throw this in too. Was actually kindof disappointed when I realized it. (unless I'm blind). Maybe that happened :eek:
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Im expecting targets to be added in the next few months. Until they are done adding and fixing an re fixing what they add, we will never be done p
    EnchFWO likes this.
  18. GoldenFrog Augur

That I don't know - it was a note from early days before I learned about the berserker cycle.

I did notice 3 berserkers after either Froszik or Heartblood though - they both spawned pretty close to each other.
  19. GoldenFrog Augur

Lodizai? Stormfeather? I keep remembering nameds I'm surprised that aren't on this list. Especially, as you say, 85% of the ones that are, nobody'd heard of.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Lodizai and Stormfeather are 2 targets that are often up without any placeholder to fit in the hunter criteria as per Ngreth.

and still no confirmation about:
    Orbital101 said:
    “are we to expect some type of reward from these old world hunter/raid achievements?
    I guess they cant really add any rewards while been adding/removing target every patchs... but it would be nice to cheers up the troops!

In my 16 years of playing I never worked that much for anything else. It is pure evil :confused:
    EnchFWO likes this.